for Love Of The Magic Kind

10/28/2019 c8 Guest
Read your other adjl stories and I would really want you to write more American dragon fics. You are a brilliant writer and have a great grasp on the relationship of Jake and Rose.
10/26/2019 c8 182Luiz4200
Sweet ending. And I'd like to see more ADJL stories from you. Was Lao Shi supposed to marry Chang? It'd make an interesting plot if that influenced her actions in a sequel.
10/26/2019 c8 Guest
love it
10/26/2019 c8 azerbaijan.drag
Loved this ending and how well your story flows. Will definitely love it if you wrote more amdrag fanfics. I especially love the way you write Rose.
10/26/2019 c8 MacaroniCheese
Aww that was so adorable! I love your writing style! And how planned out you are and lengthy each chapter is! Your idea is original and I really enjoyed it. Please write more...

(Tbh, I recently found out about this show... this 14 years old show and I love it! I love the relationships between Rose and Jake in the show and wanted to see more of it, and then I saw this fic XD U don't know how much I've fangirled).

Thank you for the amazing fanfic~!
10/15/2019 c7 Omnismith
With just a chapter left to go I think this story came to a close way too quickly. Your writing is amazing and the cliffhanger on the last chapter is killing me!
10/11/2019 c6 Luiz4200
I'm glad Rose made the right choice.
10/7/2019 c6 Yakuza8h7
Love seeing jake and rose together. You portrayed their bond really well.
10/7/2019 c6 Kkstorm
Great chapter once again. Loved the cliff hanger, can't wait for more.
10/1/2019 c5 Omnismith
This is going so great! I wait for Fridays eagerly to read it. Hopefully you can write more amdrag fics.
9/28/2019 c5 Guest
whoa
9/27/2019 c5 Red
I'm screaming. This story is written so well and it deserves so many more reviews. I'm looking forward to do finishing it!
9/22/2019 c4 Guest
well
9/19/2019 c3 Omnismith
The writing is really good and I am interested in knowing where you take the story. I also love how you are developing Jake and Rose's story.
9/14/2019 c3 Guest