FanFiction.Net
for A Devilish Kind of Style

7/12/2023 c3 RainTransformed
When you stop a bank robbery and accidentally become a mob boss
6/26/2022 c1 1nantono
ok
5/14/2021 c2 sloksingh45
Please update soon
5/14/2021 c1 sloksingh45
I like it please continue
5/14/2021 c3 sloksingh45
Please update
5/4/2021 c1 supermushu
Pretty good. A bit sparse on character, but good if one is familiar with the source materiel. One thing I would ask? If at any point you wish to introduce Vergil, I beg of you to pair him up with Adam Taurus/ the White Fang.

More than anyone, Adam and Vergil complement each other as characters. Both have known slavery. Both seek strength, at first to protect but later for 'evil'. Both are consumed by their goal. Both are katana-wielding iado fighters with slicked back hair...?

And really, having Vergil come to grips with someone much like his younger self is too good an opportunity to pass up. V claims he wanted to be protected and loved, but was alone. HOw will he act when given the chance to protect and guide someone else..?
1/6/2021 c3 Guest
Excuse me. This Fic did not have the right to be as funny as it is. Watch the underworld of Remnant tremble at the thought of Santa Claus, who "takes care" of his opposition with stylish movements and devilish weapons!
8/26/2020 c3 3Takedo
Can you continue this, please? Dante fucking up the timeline is great.
8/12/2020 c3 15Shikaku Zetsumei
Looking forward to the adventures of Santa Claus.

-Zetsumei
8/10/2020 c3 3maskedkeeper
the don of the North, the great and feared Santa Claus.
this is art.
8/4/2020 c1 kerrowe
Very cool start.
7/17/2020 c3 deltazeldabreath
"Your next line is, 'What can you possibly do with just a motorcycle?'"

'Sigh'

I am gonna have to do it.

HOLY SHIT! Is that a Jojo reference!?
6/28/2020 c3 The Loud Person
Be great to see more of this, kind of wondering what sort of impact he would make to Team STRQ and their future family?
4/27/2020 c3 25Red Raven 007
Can you please make a Devil May Cry Crossover between Final Fantasy 7 Remake? I never seen someone do that
4/27/2020 c3 Red Raven 007