for A Twisted Fate

10/17/2020 c5 Guest
It was so good to read. I love it
10/17/2020 c2 Guest
That scene with the weapon was so well written. I love it
10/17/2020 c1 Guest
Thank for sharing. I am glad You chose yo update this amazing story. I love it
8/17/2020 c21 KathyMesser
This story was amazing. You are a great writer. Thank you for seeing it through to the end. I would love to read more Disney fanfiction.
7/24/2020 c21 3lenaval
Omg, this story is amazing! I totally forgot that I was reading fanfic. This felt like reading a very good quality book. It has a great plot and a very good flow. Every chapter was well thought out and made me keep wanting to read. I read this in one go. If you think this is one of your lesser quality writing, I can't imagine how good your writing is. Thank you so much for making this story.
1/5/2020 c21 2Karona BHM
This story was amazing! I happened to come across it this afternoon and read it all in one day! I love how you changed the story so jasmine and Aladdin had more time to connect ugh it was SOOO good!
1/3/2020 c21 7godsdaughter77
I absolutely loved this! You did an amazing job with each character. Thank you for sharing it!
12/27/2019 c21 Guest
Loved it! Really good fanfic. I stayed wanting to read more.
12/26/2019 c21 reaper of souls 115
very good
12/24/2019 c21 3Mr. Meowington
Brilliant
12/24/2019 c21 3Alysscassandra
Congratulations on the finale! Much enjoyed
12/24/2019 c21 Shyguest3
Beautiful ending . I am definitely reading more of your fan fictions and following you because man I esnt to cry at this ending. Crossing fingers for Aladdin two and that possible Star Wars story. I am multi fandom . Pravo!
12/24/2019 c21 12AmethystDragon14
I LOVE IT
I'm kinda sad to see this story end as I very much looked forward to its updates but at the same time I feel as if this was the prefect ending :)
I wish you all the best in your future stories and hope to maybe see you again in the Aladdin fandom soon!
12/23/2019 c20 8katie.pierce23
I have been on FF for a long time now, and this is by far one of the best stories I have ever read! I'm so sad it's coming to an end!
12/23/2019 c20 Shyguest3
Hello again I just wanted to let you know I finally got an account after months of thinking and I decided to keep the name lol. You inspired me to do this as well as another author on here but I just seriously wanted to come back and let you know.
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »