for Standing Between Two Worlds

6/27 c3 Andra B
It's been over 6 months since this story was updated!
I hope you haven't given up on it.
2/21 c1 Andra B
PLEASE, PLEASE don't give up on this story! It's been almost 6 months since you updated it.
11/5/2020 c73 Nissa-Cullen
Oh come on. We wanna know what happens next. John answered the wrong phone. Guess they all looked alike. Hopefully we find out the aftermath soon.
10/20/2020 c73 Wolfgirl2013
Amazing
10/20/2020 c73 2mak2018
Well at least she hadn't been with John the whole time the brothers were at Cain's.

Children can be such blockers ;)
10/20/2020 c73 38vrskaandrea
Oh, you and these two... How I have missed this ship and the way you write it.
John Winchester is a man she could never get over. aWesome chapter
10/17/2020 c72 Nissa-Cullen
She’s in trouble! The boys aren’t going to be happy about this. Hopefully they don’t do anything rash. Why is Sam changing but not Dean? Or does Dean just not notice?
10/14/2020 c72 2mak2018
Shame on you Mary! Is Sam getting addicted? Always wanting the blood...

(Don't know if you care, but a couple of typos, ..."Sam gave a small sundae(?)..." and "Dena asked...")
10/14/2020 c72 29Secretwrittenword
Oooooooo! Mary is BUSTED!

Oh and all that other stuff with Sam.
10/13/2020 c72 38vrskaandrea
Oh, mommy and daddy got together behind the sons' back. Lmao.
Kidding, I know it isn't like that. Yet. I love this turnabout, can't wait to see more.
10/13/2020 c71 29Secretwrittenword
Another great chapter. I’m so happy that you are back. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
10/13/2020 c71 2mak2018
Great to see you back!

Cain is one sneaky SOB! Can't wait to see where you take this. Don't usually read Wincest, but the way you wrote them, it makes a weird kind of sense that they ended up being everything (really everything!) for each other.
10/13/2020 c71 38vrskaandrea
Oh, I liked this, I liked it a lot. Cain is one sick bastard, but at least he hates hell and the princes and he is going to screw with them.
He was onto something there, they aren't ashamed of their human halves, just if the source of it. Can't wait to see more of this.
9/21/2020 c70 1SPNatmidnight
this story is amazing i need an update
8/6/2020 c70 Nissa-Cullen
Well at least they finally figured it out. Will it work? What will Mary and John do now? Will she go back to him?
213 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »