for Ink First, Think Second

11/4/2019 c1 Natalia
I loved this story. it was so funny and descriptive and this is definitely something Valkyrie would do and I imagine Ghastly and Ravel would be in on it as well. overall I think you did a great job
10/17/2019 c1 35Dr. Kineil D. Wicks
Oh goodness me this made me laugh. XD And it reads so fluidly and like the books no one can tell me otherwise this is definitely canon in my book. XD
Awesome work! :D
9/13/2019 c1 12marketeerbubbles
I'm laughing out loud right now :)
9/12/2019 c1 9Schattenjagd
hilarious! Loved it. This really got me laughing
9/5/2019 c1 Sekaihatsu
This is great! I totally would have given it away, unable to keep a straight face. I'm having trouble getting to sleep at the time of this review, btw. I tried not to wake anyone. I think my dog heard me though. I just learned of this series this year so I'm glad I found this fix. I'm going to stop insomniac-typing.
9/2/2019 c1 140TheDrunkenWerewolf
Attention of a sparrow that flies south for the winter by any chance? (I'll see myself Out XD)

Ayy you posted it i Can leave a review! :D gosh this was such fun to read. I laughed the whole time.

'That was an issue for future Valkyrie" ah a girl after my own heart.

I'm dying Ghastly like Um ah err yes. And Valkyrie wildly gesturing nooo at the back XD

Yes. Important Sanctuary business. And totally not placing bets on when he'll realise what's drawn on his face and how much trouble valkrie will be in when he does find out...

I'm now having visions of a horrified Valkyrie and skeleton skulduggery with sharpie doodles on his face now omg. You're making it hard not to die laughing ya know?

"I'm really really vain?" He sounds so shocked XD I also like how there are x2 reallys in there just for the emphasis. In fairness she's right he always looks sharp in his suits and never goes anywhere without a hat if he can avoid it.

Permanent marker ohh our girls in trouble now XD great piece this was a joy to read now I have to go stop giggling :)