for Descensum

5/1 c7 3FrickHydra
Uh...honey..ofcourse i enjoyed this chapter XD
And man oh man I hope Moira is gonna get a happy ending because my bae deserves the whole world!
Eagerly waiting for the next update!
Keep up the good work buddy
5/1 c7 22LadyScatty
Loved the chapter ! I wonder what Moira meant by the house took a liking to her. Is she already stalked by the other ghosts ? I hope she'll survive the house. Vivien and Violet too.
4/11 c6 3FrickHydra
Can't wait for the next update.
Keep up the good work!
3/13 c5 22LadyScatty
I think you did justice to Violet's character though she does seem like a brat which is pretty normal with what her father did, the fact that she's a teenager and that this time she has a big sister to take care of her. Which might make her more easily manipulable for Tate, which is problematic. I can't wait to see what you have in mind for their first meeting ! I adore Tate's character though I am the first to admit his actions were despicable. Speaking of, how will Catherine try to protect Vivien from him ? Will she even try ? Will she guard her parent's room all night long ? Poor girl better make some strong allies or she'll become insane in this house, though to survive her reincarnation, she must be already pretty strong mentally already. OMG, I am a huge fan of Fiona (she's a bitch, but you've got to admit she has style) Will she be Constance's doppleganger or will she look different ? Will there be magic ?
Anyway, you don't have to thank me, I really like your story, I think it's amazing and I can't wait to read more :)
3/3 c4 LadyScatty
The concept is incredibly interesting. I myself have a lot of Oc-insert reincarnating in the Harry Potter or Naruto worlds stories but I never really dared do that with American horror story or Game of thrones. Those worlds are just too morbid for me to try and write about it, especially with characters like Constance, Fiona and Cersei just to name a few. I think, Catherine will find an ally in Moira but I don't know how the meeting between her and Tate will go. He could be attracted to her, because she's beautiful, an artist and smart but he also could hate her because she reminds him of his mother with her act. Anyway, I can't wait to read more
PS : I hope for Catherine's sake that Travis isn't attracted to her. Constance proved that she's capable of murder and getting away with it.
1/29 c3 8acidlungs
i followed when you posted the second chapter and im still here mama lmao. Excited for how she interacts with her uh room mates.
9/3/2019 c1 Alice
You NEED to continue this! I am in LOVE! This was amazing and I am dyyyyyinnnnggg to know who she was! Please continue and update. This is so good! It’s tooooooo GOOD! Amazing fic idea and chapter! Utterly amazing! *aggressive chef kiss*

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service