FanFiction.Net
for Forsaking All Others

8/9/2021 c1 Irise Zhu
A sad story, Rhett reaped what he sowed. Not romantic but true.

Innocent Scarlett had to sharing his havesting. The nights he passed with whore consequently distroyed them.
12/28/2020 c1 24Melody-Rose-20
Phew, what a brutal consequence for Rhett's actions.
2/1/2020 c1 148rebecca-in-blue
You write an interesting and grimly realistic AU for Scarlett and Rhett here. At first I thought that things would go better for them in this version since she didn't fall down the stairs and lose the baby, but then came the twist that she had syphilis. There were some spots, like "her soul being ripped from her body" and Dr. Meade's monologue, where I thought the angst got too over-the-top, though.
12/30/2019 c1 2LL
My LORD …

:o
10/5/2019 c1 7Scarlett Jaimie
Gloomy. I prefer The Great Imitator by CaptScarlett but thank you for sharing.
9/9/2019 c1 ancient dancers
It is very possible that Rhett had syphilis because he slept with many whores
9/7/2019 c1 WaltzingMathilda
This was amazing. Such an interesting concept, and so well done. It broke my heart. Please write more; you are better at it than you think.
9/4/2019 c1 Terribethshelton1287
Great writing! Maybe Rhett is dreaming of what might happen to his family if him and Scarlet don’t change their ways? Awesome!
9/4/2019 c1 Another Guest
Grim. Realistic, but so grim.
9/4/2019 c1 EmmaElizaRose
This is heartbreaking. I can’t believe you haven’t published more stories! I would love to read more of your work in the future. Maybe a story with a happy ending?
Anyway, your writing is wonderful! Amazing work!
9/4/2019 c1 Truckee Gal
This heart-breaking scenario was entirely possible (inevitable?) with Rhett’s self-indulgent mindset. Congratulations on your first fanfiction story.
9/4/2019 c1 6Youglea Sandrome
OMG! Wish they had penicillin back then. So sad for Scarlett and the baby.
9/3/2019 c1 Conlyn70
My heart leaped with joy when Scarlett didn't fall and then it was crushed when her and the baby died. Looking forward to reading what happens next.
9/3/2019 c1 gabyhyatt
It's so sad, but it could happen in that time.