for Renegade of Zero

12/27/2020 c1 50ptl
*can’t
*stats
12/27/2020 c2 ptl
Pokémon media isn’t always consistent with the power levels Legendaries should really display. Kind of the same problem happens with Digimon and Megami Tensei.
So I’m running with a composite mixed with some of my interpretations of Pokémon lore. And while Giratina is nerfed to the point she can use her universal hax, her battle stars remain unchanged and can do low-level reality manipulation.
And, please, next time try to post with an account if possible so I could answer you with a PM.
12/27/2020 c3 ptl
For the Guest:
Yes, Giratina is a god but is also a Pokémon and every 10-year old or super villain is able to capture and control them. Just like any Mon series. And a lot of Legendaries are noted to lose control or get pissed off when they get brainwashed/caught by the latter with few exceptions.
What made Giratina faint was the sheer stress her body suffered when that portal transformed her when Louise wished for a “beautiful” familiar.
And well, Giratina is one of the Legendaries with the shortest fuses, so to speak. And what bothered her about Louise and the contract is that they have the power of a concept much more ancient and powerful than even Arceus. While she can munchkin most of Halkeginia, especially beginning of series Louise, Giratina doesn’t know how many powerful beings are in that universe/planet. And in Pokémon, while Legendaries are incredibly powerful, they can be defeated by non-Legendaries.
For example, on a metaphysical level, she is one of the beings that shoulders reality but in battle, Mega Rayquaza is much superior.
My headcannon is that every Legendary, especially Arceus and the Creation Trio, has limiters that restricts their hax even when mind controlled or berserk, the restrictions being looser the less abstract the concept they embody.
That’s why Cyrus made the effort to create the Red Chain from the beings that embody spirit instead of a mere mind controlled device: to override that limiter.
How else would you be able to fight Primal Dialga in MD2 if driven completely by a preservation instinct he could just erase you from the timeline?
12/27/2020 c3 Guest
Sorry but this makes no sense. You basically said it yourself Giratina is essentially and ancient primordial godlike being. So why would an entity of such power even blink, much less faint at being made into a familiar. Even if you ham it up with the whole familiar equals slave nonsense it is only for the duration of Louise short human life. For an immortal that has lived for billions of years the life span of a human is like a few minutes. Giratina should be as bothered by her familiar status as you or I would getting stuck at a red light.
12/24/2020 c3 Arclight001
I honestly cant picture giratina handling more than 2 phrases of louise before she guts her slowly and painfully, and the rest cool to just for the lols.
12/23/2020 c3 CAD270895
More please
12/15/2020 c2 waterboy0831
I hope this updates again it's at the very least interesting and I'd like to see giratinas freak out for when she wakes up
10/19/2020 c2 Triton600
5/18/2020 c2 uhlmorgan
3/20/2020 c2 CAD270895
more please
1/12/2020 c2 1TheLastBattalion
if giratina's form stayed origin stats when changing would lead to more death & destruction
1/7/2020 c2 SebjectCrimsonStorm
Pathetic and weak is not something I would call Giratina, that is unless I wanted my face melted off
12/26/2019 c2 HadesHellFire