for Love Minus Zero

Oh no
2/12/2020 c4 hugefriendsfan00
Still love this story
12/27/2019 c8 Guest
Enjoyed this chapter a lot
12/23/2019 c8 7Mondler2017
When does Cats arrive? I really wanna watch it rn.
If I could really tell you how much I laughed and enjoyed this... I'm just not quite sure what to type. I love it.
12/23/2019 c8 Mondler2017
This has got me smiling from ear to ear. I cant stop-
12/23/2019 c8 15Oldreruns
This is such a rewarding chapter. I loved all the different parts so much and it really showcases Chandler's further evolution.

His conversation with Ross, then back home with Monica and the kids was perfect domestic bliss.

I really loved the idea if them seeing cats, even if all I can see is that terrible trailer at every mention. The cherry on top is Monica's jealousy, which is always fun, and her need for positive reinforcement is such a staple for her character.

The last part was touching, Chandler's moments with his father, Nora and her slightly inappropriate nature making everyone uncomfortable and finally, their own private celebration just feels so real and true.

Really entertaining chapter.
12/23/2019 c8 15Babatomyfriends
I love chapters you can lose yourself in and this is so special, so fillrd to the brim with goodness! I love the meeting with Kathy and that Monica finally admits her jealousy, and Christmas with the parent Bings plus one was such a great read too. Lovely chapter!
12/23/2019 c8 Lilkat1234
I enjoyed the reference to Kathy and the beach house. I've always felt that Kathy was a preparation for Monica and for him to realize what he wants and an eyeopener to Monica to her cute best male friend.

The kids waking up early on Christmas morning is so typical, I still remember those exciting mornings as a kid. Great cute chapter to read before Christmas.

Happy Holidays!
12/22/2019 c8 27Boris Yeltsin
Loved it.
12/8/2019 c7 14matteney
Don’t care if this chapter comes about a week after the holiday, it’s perfect! The way you explained the ties Mondler have to this day was so great. And I’m glad the twins finally got to meet their birth mother. Monica and Chandler are so sweet to help out Erica in whichever way they can. And to add to the great news on this day Monica gets honoured for her cookingbest day ever!
12/7/2019 c7 dancer cherrybug
can't wait to read more
12/7/2019 c7 15Babatomyfriends
Wow, the perfect Thanksgiving chapter and never mind that it's late - I could never have appreciated it as much on the actual date anyway and I also could read about Thanksgiving at any given time. The first part with Monica's thoughts are so genius, I'd never really realized how all important and special that day is for their relationship really is. And thank you for bringing Erica into their lives one last time, and the lovely Thanksgiving with the group. I'm so glad that it's not over yet!
12/7/2019 c7 Guest
OMG this chapter was awesome
12/6/2019 c7 15Oldreruns
I really loved this chapter and enjoyed the break from all the tension you had perfectly built up in the previous chapters.

I love the moment in the car. The reflection on Thanksgiving and the connection between them. It has all those great monica and chandler things we love, and I enjoy seeing it from her POV.

The meeting with Erica was intriguing and I like how you describe the potential landmines that could arise in their adoption situation.

Finally, loved the idea of the whole gang there for Thanksgiving. The conversation, the kids in the other room,Chandler's maturity, the phone call. It was so rewarding to see all these great things happening at the end of the chapter. Thanks for sharing this
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »