for A Night Of Hospitality

9/15/2019 c1 14Data Seeker
Hi

This is a great one-shot. I always wondered what happened to the Dazzlings at the End of the Battle of the Bands. I read this story years ago, but didn’t have the means to review it. So I’ll write what I would have if I could have years ago.

The story plot with the Dazzlings homeless and hungry was good. It’s great how they, or rather Sonata goes to Sunset for help, and the others swallow their pride and follow suit.

It fits that Sunset doesn’t trust them and being awaken in the Middle of the Night would make her grumpy. It flowed how she relented to their pleads for mercy, though she insists on an apology for all of them.

It’s dynamic how the Sirens stuff their face and Sunset is annoyed but strives to be a good host.

It flows nicely how the Sirens get a real shower, clean clothes and are ready to sleep. Poor Sunset when she learns that they snore. I’m glad she was able to move to another part of her home to sleep, far away from any snoring.

The ending is a bit of a cliffhanger, but a good one, with Sunset in her temporary bed, musing on the Sirens being normal girls, unable to harm anyone, and how she and they have a lot in common. Maybe they will change in the future.

The personalities of the characters are good.

Sunset is in a bad mood and doesn’t like the Dazzlings, but still has compassion in her heart.

The Dazzlings are lost, hungry and desperate. Sonata is a dimwit and seems to be the least evil of the three, so it fits that she relented to Sunset’s conditions.

Adagio and Aria are more arrogant, and it fit that they were more sullen and reluctant in humbling themselves to Sunset’s conditions.

The narration, writing, drama, humor and emotion are good. I think a few areas need fine tuning. Nothing major.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.
Nothing is suggestively offensive.
No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope you like this review. God bless

Data Seeker