for Thunder Over Musutafu

5/29 c3 ThePhenoix11
Screw you lady Thor is a stain on the character.
11/9/2020 c10 Guest
Dunno why people are comparing fem bakugo to the mean girls
Its just bakugo with a vagina and albiet a lil more honest on what she feels
11/9/2020 c10 Guest
This super cool man sad that its just 10 chapters tho

Wouldv been fun to read how thorzuku curbstomped noumu and muscular

Or figure out how to weaponize the bifrost
11/10/2020 c1 IAMTHEROCKETMAN
It's kind of hipocritical for them to tell him he can't be a hero after all iron man defeated thanos using his brain when gods and other superhumans couldn't great story btw
8/13/2020 c1 8RHJunior
Thumbs down, pointless and annoying gender swap.
6/22/2020 c10 14ProfessorPedant
Enjoying the story. I hope you will continue it. I like how you combine the MHA and Marvel backgrounds. Looking forward to more
6/18/2020 c10 iron-slayer-dragon
I love it. Cant wait till more happens
6/11/2020 c3 Denki-donk-derp
I had my suspicions with a genderbent Bakugo, but can you please not turn this into a damn harem fic? Or an OP wankfest fic? I don't care if you have the writing skills of Edgar Allen Poe or Shakespeare himself, I will yeet myself if I have to suffer an other migraine of a banal, mindless urge-troped fic.
6/12/2020 c2 Cyber-RK18
It’s so hard to imagine Female Katsuki to be a Mean Girls’s plastic character, Fem Katsuki as a Plastic interesting. Katsuki being Pretty and Pink but fake it would be interesting
6/12/2020 c2 Cyber-RK18
This is my first time listening to Female Katsuki story, the Bullying towards Izuku almost sound like a crush. It would be interesting if both women and there’s bullying, I bet I would be close to Mean Girls’ Plastic type of bullying.
6/4/2020 c10 Seraphtor
Very nice.
5/31/2020 c10 2Jack Inqu
I'm glad Izuku is making friends; this should be fun.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
5/28/2020 c10 PikaMew1288
I think that you have mistaken with Transgender is. If Toru was Trans then she would be a Male in a Female body. You implied that she has a Dick making her a Futanari. Though it would be useful if she is a bisexual.
5/26/2020 c5 15NorthSouthGorem
"Wanton destruction and disregard for human life is why Endeavor is perpetually stuck as the Number 2 hero."

...Except that that's NOT the case. Endeavor is perpetually stuck as the Number 2 Hero because the Number 1 Hero is ALL MIGHT.
5/24/2020 c10 12dialNforNinja
This is fun, and I'm always down for a female Loki, at least when not actively engaged in scheming more dastardly than general mischief.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »