FanFiction.Net
for Thunder Over Musutafu

3/17/2022 c3 Wabbayack22
Each link takes me to a page I have to sign in on. I don’t remember the sign in for this account, I made it a few years ago. Couldn’t use the link if I tried, which I did. First tried the PM box for the app, and it’s empty, then tried the link and it’s useless for me.
Didn’t put much effort into trying anything else.

And yeah I don’t think it’s going to embarrass you, you’d have to be a moron to put your mental illness in your stories and then get pissed off about it. And I don’t think mental illness are something to be ashamed about, that’s a dumb stigma. It’s just as I said. Your mental illness was acting up so I said so.
3/17/2022 c2 Wabbayack22
(For anyone reading the reviews and is confused by my one sided ‘argument,’ it’s because the author is PMing me bitching about my first review. My PMs don’t work on the phone app so I just reply in the reviews.)
I use the phone app. For whatever reason, I haven’t received a single PM from you. I can only read the email notification I get on my throw away gmail. I don’t care to fix it. It just doesn’t show up. So I just read that and review here.
Also, that’s not really true. I definitely read reviews before hand. Sometimes they drive me off without trying the story and sometimes they don’t.
And again, you’re acting like everyone of those readers is actively reading the story and not skimming it. It’s the same shit I said last review. 5 percent review of the 5 percent that are reading with any intention of remembering the story.
And don’t act like I’m anti-joe or against your story. I still follow your story cuz it’s interesting and I think it’s good. I pointed out one little paragraph and you’re acting like I review bombed or reported or some shit. If your story gets bigger because I added a few reviews, great! It’s a good story so far.
That’s the mental illness acting up, big fella.
3/17/2022 c2 Wabbayack22
Don’t act like you have millions of readers actively reading the story lmao. You have a few thousand at best, Most of them are skimming the story and not doing any active reading of it, and of the few that are, most dont review. Of the few that don’t review, this isn’t really a big enough deal to write anything about.
I’m not saying you’re a pissy dipshit, but
You’re the only author I’ve ever had get fully argumentative and defensive over a comment that wasn’t even an insult. I’ve left many reviews over the last few years on here (many harsher than what I left you), and you’re literally the first person to be a wimp about it.
3/17/2022 c1 Wabbayack22
Lmao all right joe. Someone got pricklyAmora ignoring jane’s question (since it was the first) and then saying she was answering the questions in order confused me. Plus, her responses weren’t great in the first place to said questions. We briefly dated, blah blah, brunhilde, and unfortunately.”
It just isn’t clear.
It ain’t good dialogue.
Never said you were a bad writer, but that piece wasn’t good. Sorry if you were under the impression that every author only writes good ass pieces of literature every time they pick up a pen. There’s fumbles every once in a while. And just because no one else pointed it out doesn’t make a criticism less valid.
It could be better, is all I’m saying.
And to the other point about Luna and hermione,
Bro, get real. You’re not J.K. Rowling. Don’t vaguely imply that you’re a better, clearer writer than she is lmao. Or that I can’t comprehend what she writes for certain pieces because I’m stupid.
Whatever.
3/16/2022 c1 Wabbayack22
That was a bad piece of dialogue. Very confusing. Who did she date? Jane or Thor? Loki? Who is brunhilde? Unfortunately what?
Unclear.
3/12/2022 c4 Mugen-Muse
On the bright side, Izuku didn't get scolded by a bunch of "Pro" Heroes that apparently forgot how to think creatively, apply ingenuity, and work together as a team.
3/12/2022 c4 redmen6blight
Love this can't wait to see Izuku's training keep the good work up
3/12/2022 c4 SonicMax
I like amora. She seems nice.
3/11/2022 c4 2ProjectIceman
Now that I think about it, is Stormbreaker a Hammer Axe combo or something? I ask because they always refer to it as a hammer
3/11/2022 c4 7Tendragos
Saw this in my notifications and finally decided to give it a try. Excellent so far, you definitely have my interest.
3/11/2022 c4 X-Over Appreciator
I'm currently cackling like Nezu at that last little bit. Outstanding!
2/8/2022 c3 2ProjectIceman
Storytime!
2/8/2022 c2 ProjectIceman
So the Variant Loki disguised himself with magic and took the place of his Thantos killed counterpart.
2/8/2022 c1 ProjectIceman
Okay, I'm interested.
2/3/2022 c3 12Helljumper206
Despite the huge gap between updates this is fun to read.
243 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »