FanFiction.Net
for Thunder Over Musutafu

2/2/2022 c3 redmen6blight
Your summary seems a bit misleading but this is rather interesting.
1/25/2022 c3 SonicMax
Ohhhh...you've brought a ton of crap you're gonna have to contend with now. Eternals, blade, avengers, moon knight, the defenders. You've done it now.
1/23/2022 c3 40deathgeonous
This looks like it'll be so much fun. Thanks for writing it, and bye for now.
1/14/2022 c3 HughJasz
I like this so far. I'm curious as to when he actually manages to pick up the Hammer. He clearly failed before so what would make him worthy later? Midoria has always been pretty pure of heart and what not. Hope to see more soon :)
1/13/2022 c3 taiwoeretan1
Nice to see Sylvie.
1/13/2022 c3 8DragoLord19D
Loki, you're talking about yourself. It'll be quite a while until you're bored.
1/12/2022 c3 Thedarkness2337
I very much like this concept you're writing about and eagerly await the next chapter
11/16/2021 c2 Phoenix
This is good thanks for the update.
11/7/2021 c2 Guester
Immediately heavy on the exposition without any buildup, it's an interesting world, but already there's too much stuff going on, why would they bother to tell some random kid about multiverse stuff or the details of their lives? Just brush him off.

I'd accept it more if they had been friends for a while, like, Izuku comes here every day to try his luck, which would also make sense to me, but whatever.

I'm also worried this is gonna turn into a general harem fic with the way too much focus on how Sylvie looks, but that could just be how you write.

I'm happy to give this a chance, 'cause I really want one of these 'izuku becomes thor' stories to be great and go somewhere. Followed for now.

Although please don't do that whole 'I'm quirkless but I prove you can still be a hero' / 'he's quirkless, so let's look down on him constantly' angst angst angst stuff, AFTER he gets his powers. Seen it so many times, it's such a stupid trope, he has superpowers, but they're not the... Right type of powers? So he counts as quirkless!? It's insane. Quirkless just means no superpowers, quirk just means superpowers. It's an extra stupid idea in a world where magic, and super-tech, and aliens, and non-quirk superpowers exist. So, please, no.

Still, giving this a chance, hope it's good.
11/5/2021 c2 Guest
Huh, this is well done. The characters work well together and the set up for the crossover is pretty slick.
11/7/2021 c2 12helrio uzugaku
I read through the original fic some odd months ago, it's great that it's being updated again. I was kinda disappointed when three months had gone by and no update, eventually I just sorta forgot about it until I felt the urge to look up fics starring izuku as Mjolnir's Master.

I LIKED the original, but so far I'm LOVING this version better. I can't remember EXACTLY what was going on back then but a few things appear to be the same.

izuku not pulling StormBreaker free in his first attempt so I can only imagine what happens NEXT hasn't changed. I won't spoil it but if it's just as epic as it was then i won't be disappointed.

if memory serves, which it usually doesn't, the last work had Loki as the attendant and Amora came in after Izuku retrieved storm breaker under about as much stress as can be expected for a BNHA X MCU Avengers crossover.

gotta say I like this version better. not as many plotholes as the original. and this versions loki as the variant Loki that escaped from captivity during endgame part 2 was a nice touch. definitely different from the original, I don't think you had an actual explanation for why he was alive, I actually can't remember if the last one was based in the MCU universe or not so it might not have needed one then.

I do hope we get further than Izuku becoming the center of a tug of war between UA and The Avengers. I believe that's where the original was cut off, could be wrong tho.

either way, really happy to see this back to being updated. hope to see more soon!
11/7/2021 c2 9Emrys Akayuki
I'd break up your paragraphs a bit more there, but this looks pretty interesting.
11/6/2021 c2 myafroatemydog
Pretty good chap
11/5/2021 c2 Karlos1234ify
Outstanding
11/4/2021 c1 ced1420
Oh God please no I was so excited!
243 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »