FanFiction.Net
for Thunder Over Musutafu

10/7/2022 c10 Aaron21hardin
This makes me want to have Black Widow still be around to shamelessly take advantage of this. Given the syrup she received it’s feasible.
10/7/2022 c7 Digitalreaper360
holy shit what the fuck is this story. it's so good omg
9/27/2022 c12 Daoist Atlas
thanks for the chapter love this fic cant wait for more
9/23/2022 c12 Matt
Momo-okan? The only thing i could find was something somthing małe name? Wo
9/25/2022 c12 19Dragon and Sword Master
oh this should be interesting...
9/23/2022 c12 ArashiNokitsune
I will reiterate the question that appeared at the end of the last chapter... what?
9/23/2022 c12 SonicMax
I wonder what okan means. I can't find a definition of it besides maybe heart? Also that was a hell of a bribe amora brought to the table lol
9/23/2022 c12 2ProjectIceman
Momo-okan?
9/23/2022 c12 54Death Fury
Excellent chapter
9/23/2022 c12 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
9/22/2022 c12 Batman1998
So Momo is reincarnation of frigga? God if Izuku gets with Momo in addition to Loki and amora he really is going up the family tree. I wonder if Torunn will be treating Izuku as her father or if that’s another woman he’ll be with on the same family tree. I’m enjoying this story a lot and I’m wondering where I could find the first version. Thanks for the update. Sorry if some of my questions were already answered previously it’s been quite a while since I’ve read the previous chapters
9/22/2022 c12 27InsaneMakaioshin
1. How is Loki Momo's son?
2. Will there be a lemon next chapter?
9/22/2022 c12 5Monkey D. Conan
Well that’s one way to do it. With the right incentive anything is possible. Excellent work as always! Can’t wait for more!
9/22/2022 c11 FlameLord 237
Oh wait I just realized, is Momo the fucking reincarnation of Loki's mother. Just as how Izuku is technically the father to Thor's daughter, since he's technically Thor.
9/22/2022 c12 FlameLord 237
I'm sorry but WTF?! Is Momo fucking virgin Mary, teenage pregnancy and all. Or is this some dumb shit where loki just took inspiration from Momo's looks or something similar.

I hope it's the later because if it's the former then you've got a lot of explaining to do.
243 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »