for Lobster and Friends

4/16 c1 lu
this is so good, i hope you decide to continue this! this first chapter alone was so intriguing, i can't wait to see where you go with this story if you decide to continue! i would love to see you recreate something like the poker episode in season one, it's a comfort episode of mine lol,, i go back to it whenever i'm sad. anyways! loved this!
11/6/2019 c1 2savwafair
so I guess Gajeel will be Ross and Levy will be pheobe? thats cool. I like this! Monica and Chandlers romance is one of my favorites so I'm excited to see you recreate it maybe?
thanks for sharing this with us!
10/20/2019 c1 MollyyyAnne666
This is amazing! Love the whole concept, I can’t wait to read more!
10/2/2019 c1 15caandleknight
Dude do the one where everyone finds out but NaLu or maybe Gajevy? You pick love this btw
9/9/2019 c1 4Alfys-World
I love this!
9/8/2019 c1 4Jazminee18
Or even Lucy trying to learn to cook as well and Natsu being a taste tester!
9/8/2019 c1 Jazminee18
Omg I love this! What I would to see is Ezra cooking and Natsu devouring everything like Joey always did. Like that random concoction with meat and pie together? And he still ate it! Haha I feel like Natsu would eat absolutely anything and Ezra would be a random cook lol
9/7/2019 c1 Ushindeshi
Awesome story, Lucy a runaway bride, Erza being Erza, Gray a playboy and Natsu a dorky guy, I love it.
9/7/2019 c1 AllFiredUp511
Love this! Have you seen fairy tail characters as friends scenes? Its on YouTube you should look at it. They might give you some more inspiration

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service