for Touma's wedded life with Mikoto and Kuroko

2/6 c3 RisingGear
If you don't like tslking about politics or Trumo then LEAVE the forums.

We don't need snowflakes like you. Trash.
7/30/2020 c1 Guest
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS .

READ "I LUVGRACE420" AND "MR GRIMJAW" FOR GUD SOTRIES

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS
2/15/2020 c1 Guest
This story is shite, Mr grimjaw has better sotries than you.
2/10/2020 c3 Toma69
please continue I demand more
2/4/2020 c3 Guest
Touma x misaka x index x misaki x kuroko x itsuwa x junko
10/10/2019 c3 4Im The Person
Imagine if the gods got pregnant.

Also, Othinus when?
10/9/2019 c3 Guest
This deserves to have its own story, and not too short with the sex part.

Still waiting for your ToumaxKaoeixOriana stories, plus the ToumaxShizurixOthinusxMisaki one.
9/27/2019 c2 Guest
good history
9/26/2019 c1 Anon Guest
Meh ... it's all right for those who are interested in it, but if you (or someone else ... perhaps there are other writers out there who could also do it) one day do a story of Touma's married life with Misaki and Seria, CALL ME - figuratively speaking, of course.
9/27/2019 c1 3Luis6040xd
Good history
9/13/2019 c2 Majin Othinus
For a second I thought there was bug on the app... Nice to FINALLY see an updated story from you.

Now what about Honeylade and your Grimgar/TAMNI fic? I bet Elon Musk would be our supreme Overlord before you update those. Or better yet. I bet the sun would spew out unicorn dung before you finally get to updating...

Thank about the kids man. They be starvin' for them updates.
9/13/2019 c2 Sergio644
it's a good chapter but I think index should leave Touma and go back to England where she belongs. Besides Kanzaki can look out for here.
9/12/2019 c1 4Im The Person
The only problem with this is the fact that Touma would have most likely killed the baby. Too much force during pregnant sex can and most likely will kill a developing baby.
9/10/2019 c1 Rx
Touma x mikoto man jangan sama kuroko jadi jelek ceritanya
9/10/2019 c1 Xd
Touma x mikoto yg lainnya
18 Page 1 2 Next »