for Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff

11/19/2020 c1 Guest
Wow, that was impressive. I commend you.
10/30/2020 c1 Guest
I caught the doctor who quote lol
9/21/2020 c1 Tanus11
This story gave me a headache
Seriously how did you come up with this shit and not end in
3/12/2020 c1 Tori.8
I... think... I get it. So in the show, there were two copies of the miraculous at once during the show, Alix’s heirloom, and the one in the box, with fluff. So for some reason that I don’t quite catch, fluff as far as I can tell has sort of severed her connection with that copy temporarily, which is why she wasn’t yanked out of the miracle box when Alix, or maybe one of her great-greatgrandparents since I don’t think any of them actually received it in the summoning box thing, received it. Would it even fit in one of those? And anyway, two copies, then Bunnyx showed up with her broken copy, and took her younger selves copy, then transformed without fluff, because fluff didn’t have the connection with that copy, then used that and made it hers, since it was in the first place since she went back in time. And so then, since there were three copies, she took her two, the broken one and her younger selves one, then her younger one she got fluff to connect with so it would be the real copy of the miraculous, before taking the broken one back in time to get it fixed so it would get passed down through her family in the first place. I don’t understand a lot of things, but what I’m curious about is how did the miraculous end up in the box? Please let me know if I’m completely off mark and none of this makes sense. If it does, and you can answer this, please do.
3/7/2020 c1 1Moarmystaytinyuniengine
Wow! Is it weird that I understood all of what Alix said about time travel and her Miraculous?
Always love your stories.
12/6/2019 c1 20writeringoodfaith
I thought that the answer was that the butterfly miraculous moved on to Lila. They're heroes for life, man. ALSO in this story, I was Adrien. Wibley wobbly time stuff. Magic. It's all good I do not need to know hahaha (but I do like for it to make sense so that smarter people can nod and confirm the universe is in tact so thank you for exploring and closing this little plot pothole)
10/17/2019 c1 4Swirlspot
Wonderfully creative!
10/13/2019 c1 21SolarFlare579
10/2/2019 c1 Guest
Thank yoy for pointing that out because I thought that concept was depressing too.
9/11/2019 c1 timelooper
It took me three read-throughs to figure out how the time travel stuff made sense. I really wonder if Alix read Homestuck at some point... It really does help with time travel logic. (Also I want more Alix/Bunnyx fics okay they're great)
9/12/2019 c1 3shippersindisguise
I relate way to much with Adrien because I was confused by all the time travel tooXD Great story, can’t wait to read the rest of the alphabet :p
9/9/2019 c1 2Song of Shadow
I'm... still confused. Hooray for pat answers like "It's time travel. That's all you need to know."!
9/9/2019 c1 6Nanairo the Keyblade Samurai
I can only say this, and if you get the reference, send me a PM: Is there a Doctor in the house? XD
9/9/2019 c1 Hkt29
Very confussing.

My theory is that the events of Timetagger created a paralel universe.
9/9/2019 c1 Chat-and-ladybug
I like how there’s no actual Hawkmoth in the future, it makes a much more pleasant story!
23 Page 1 2 Next »