for Can you Hear the Drums?

8/25 c2 starandsky1
Please tell me that your going to continue this story! By all the gods you've got me hanging on! Love it so much!
8/24 c1 starandsky1
Please tell me that your going to update! I have never read a jumanji story so good and this is just one chapter!
8/17 c2 mallarieTwinkies
amazing
4/4 c2 Guest
Good and interesting
11/27/2019 c2 IamOminous
Swesome!
10/28/2019 c2 Guest
Why do I have the feeling that the instincts that come from this will benefit them later unexpectedly because earlier victims will recognize what it means. Plus their is no way a 200 year old person has not never been tricked into playing by that game.
9/23/2019 c2 6niyuu
Loving this, but also hoping that Aizawa managed to give somebody a heads up that this was a dangerous artifact so it isn't mistaken for a innocent abandoned board game in the middle of a place filled with children. Also so people don't think a random volunteer caretaker didn't just make off with two kids? That'd be an interesting conversation to come home to.

At least there's a high chance somebody witnessed them get sucked in and heroes and investigators are probably going to get involved? Hopefully.

On the bright side this little shitshow might emphasize the need for quirkless heroes in the case of situations where the use of quirks would make it more dangerous, so, yay?
9/20/2019 c2 Dustier7
Adventure/battle insurance should be a thing or something. Going into a fight and leaving poorer hits home, just got down to reading it and man things where hectic. The words Action filled just don't seem to cut it. Also berserker as his persona seems to fit, Tanks should take deal damage as it goes. A tank should follow the tenants of the greatest berserker of all, who just so happens to be the greatest demon Slayer of all. RIP AND TEAR!
9/19/2019 c2 18ilovecartoonsgirl
Oh man...you really did the characters in this sort of AU justice and did well by giving them insight. So they are all sucked in...This is gonna be good.
9/19/2019 c2 10ultima-owner
this fun for us, not so much for the the players
9/18/2019 c2 1Gothic-Angel342
This is amazing
9/18/2019 c2 22Altiria-Aty
ahhhh man! this is so good! and Aizawa- my HEART my goood!
9/18/2019 c1 ShapeShifter8745
But... Izuku didn't get a bad roll, why was he taken? If anything they should have been attacked by poisonous plants... Though I suppose that with Aizawa there it would be logical that he would stop the game after being attack by poisonous plants. Still though I'm excited to see where this goes!
9/18/2019 c2 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and damn this actually looks like it would be terrifying
9/18/2019 c2 1TheBlackCatSwordsman
This story is even better than I expected from the first chapter. So it's going to be a combination of My Hero Academia, Jumanji, and The Gamer(in at least some fashion)? Does this also mean that Izuku will end up with The Game as a quirk, does he have a quirk from before Jumanji, will he still end up with OfA, or will this be one of the stories with Izuku staying quirkless?
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »