FanFiction.Net
for The Turnaround

6/2/2023 c22 16Leila Winters
I know this is on hiatus, but I really enjoyed reading this! I like the alternate universe you built and the romance between our protagonists. The tension is great and pays off when things get steamier *wink*. Hope you find some inspiration to continue writing someday!
5/11/2023 c22 CrystalWatersXo
This has been en incredible read! I really hope you will upload the rest of this, I'd love to finish it!
4/28/2023 c22 Fancatdog
Love love love can’t wait to see what happen next. I hope you come back and continue the story. I want to see how it ends. It’s so good the way you, portray, Eugene, Rapunzel
7/10/2021 c1 Crazy Cheshire Cat Lady
I don't know if you've abandoned this story, you've decided to take a break from writing or your struggling with where you want to go with this but I really hope you come back to it. I really like how you've managed to keep almost every el of the movie, I don't think I've ever seen it done as well. If you are struggling with ideas, I can't say I have any great ones but I do have request; what if Eugene goes back to the shelter and adopts Pascal as a surprise for Rapunzel? I hope you are able to come to this story soon, I can't wait to see where you take it next.
3/16/2021 c22 Cupcake
Omg how have I not read this before is beyond me! This is such an amazing AU! You capture their emotions so well! It makes me feel what they feels! Kudos to you!

I do hope you’re feeling up to it to continue
3/9/2021 c22 TheJDSgames
This is very good so far. Very well written.
1/25/2021 c22 14keeparecordofthewreckage
I'm not sure why, but modern New Dream AU's always bothered me. For years, they were a little nitpicky pet peeve of mine. I really have no idea why. UNTIL YESTERDAY when I decided to give this story a shot! My goodness, I love the storyline! Please, if you have time or inspiration, consider updating! Its a wonderful story and I really enjoyed reading it the last few days.
10/15/2020 c19 Waitinginthewing
Hi, I hope things are going well for you. :) I know its not the best time to ask for an update, but I really miss your story. I miss your beautiful writing that just transports this reader into a world of love and understanding. The way you portray Eugene and Rapunzel is so realistic and raw. I know its hard to find the inspiration now that TTS has ended, among other things. I hope this review finds you well and maybe an update will follow. If its not the best time, I completely understand and wish the best for you. Sorry if this is a little heavy. Thank you for all 22 chapters, take care! 3
9/20/2020 c22 Guest
Update any time soon? ):
9/13/2020 c22 In-Watermelon-Sugar
What a delightful escape this has been from the dreary real world! I hope Rapunzel can move to a place where she can adopt the rotund and lazy-eyed Pascal. I have no idea what to expect when she meets her parents, but I look forward to what you come up with. Thank you!
9/3/2020 c1 Lover
This is amazing! Cannot wait for the next chapter! Take care!
9/1/2020 c22 27PurpleRock
Okay, I just finished re-reading this story for like... idk I lost track already lol It is one of my favorite newer New Dream fics.

Just reading the anxiety that Rapunzel is going through between meeting her real parents, work, and keeping Eugene away from Cass, causes me to feel her anxiety.

I love how these last few fics were more Rapunzel-centric. And I gotta ask, how do you do it?! I find writing in Rapunzel's pov is hard! Lol I just love exploring her trauma, yet its hard to write about her like that lol.

I have a lot of theories in how meeting her parents will play off, amongs other things.

Including; her and her parents having the typical emotional meeting and Eugene getting along with them. Maybe they do stay in her life, but sees them occasionally. Seeing as Eugene is her new home. Maybe they wanted to meet her, but then they notice Eugene is Flynn so they probably aren't as accepting to her. Or they don't care about Eugene's past, but they want her to live with them, so now Rapunzel has to choose between both.

There's some theories about how Cass would react when she finds out who Eugene really is too.

Anyways, I hope you're doing well! Can't wait for the next update, when its ready, of course!
8/7/2020 c22 Monica
I'm so glad you're writing this again. This has become one of my favorite New Dream fics. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/5/2020 c22 guest
just binge read the whole thing tonight! i love modern aus of tangled bc i relate to her story so much! this one is great, so excited to see it continue!
7/22/2020 c22 Waitinginthewing
Thank you so much for updating so soon! I look forward to it, and check every day for updates :)

So sorry if life is hard for you right now. Please know you are not alone, it's hard for a lot of us out here. Hopefully things will get better soon.

Excellent chapter and thank you so much for the things I love about your story. Namely: Eugene, *sigh* he's perfect. So many great little details, like Eugene shirtless a lot of the time ;) And Rapunzel's state of mind, just fantastic! You have always written her with such realistic emotions.

You have consistently portrayed these two characters interactions and feelings so nuanced, deftly handling their individual experiences as if they were real people finding what they needed in each other.

Every chapter beautifully written, so much attention to detail. Gritty, raw, emotional, funny, quirky, sad, happy and so much love put into every word.

Thank you again for this wonderful story. And things will get better for you. Take care, stay safe and no rush to finish the next chapter; I'll be patiently waiting in the wings, sending positive thoughts your way.
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »