FanFiction.Net
for The Turnaround

7/21/2020 c22 Fabulouskiaa
just wanted to let you know that I love this story! I reread it all the time! cant wait for the next update!
7/15/2020 c21 4RXWriter
I wasn't searching for a fic like but I'm glad I found it. Well written and the ship is adorable. The only gripes I have with it are the exclusion of some of the more recent characters except for Cass. Anyway that's a nitpick, this story is still good.
7/10/2020 c21 Navya
Update please I love this story !
7/6/2020 c21 DaY DrEaMeR
Hi, sweetie!

I haven't read it yet... I just wanted you to know that you are great, you are talented and you are loved...

And every new chapter is fuel for our daily life and nourishment for our souls...

Love those two and love you too!
7/7/2020 c21 Waitinginthewing
Thanks for updating so soon:)

Nice chapter, I emphasized with Rapunzel at her job; sometimes people only pretend to care, just so they can tell you what to do. Hope she shows them she doesn't need their advice.

So sad about Frank, maybe he and Eugene can work something out.

Anyhow, can't wait to see what happens next. I'll be waiting in the wings till next time! Take care.
7/6/2020 c21 justapenny4yourthoughts
Another great chapter. Can’t wait for the meet the parents moment.
6/24/2020 c20 Guest
Thank you for updating so soon!

I just want say I LOVED when Eugene came to pick up Rapunzel from work! That was just the way I hoped it would happen:) And Eugene, of course has to be all sexy and flirty with Rapunzel, *sigh* he's perfect3

Anyhow, can't wait for Rapunzel to meet her parents, hope it works out for her. And Pascal! So cute Rapunzel liking dogs, she reminds me of my sister:)

Thank you again for this wonderful story and hopefully things will get better for you soon, the sun will heal what has been hurt. Take your time with the next chapters, no rush. You and your beautiful writing will benefit from it. I'll be patiently waiting in the wings till next time!
6/23/2020 c20 3Creation City Street
Loved the chapter, and I loved that Pascal made his way into the story!
6/8/2020 c19 DaY DrEaMeR
Thank goodness you're okay.
But not so thankful that this story is near the end...

Greeeeeat chapter, btw
(...the shower and what follows...)

Oh, my dear Eugene... you are sooooo lovable...
6/8/2020 c19 Guest
I was not expecting an update, but I'm so happy to know your back:) Thank you so much!
This was beautiful, as usual. The way you write Eugene is so nuanced, his thoughts and emotions, his past and of course the difference between Flynn and Eugene is remarkable. The remarkable thing being, there really is no difference between them.
Ugh, Rapunzel is so lucky;) so much beautiful smut, but at the same time very respectful, if that makes any sense. And Rapunzel, you write her innocence beautifully, she's brave and hesitant all at the same time. Her insecurities are very realistic, considering her backstory.
And of course you summed up their relationship with the absolute truth when it comes to New Dream; they need each other:)
Thank you again for updating, sorry things are hard right now, for a lot of us, but like Eugene and Rapunzel, we will see the light, and it will heal what has been hurt.
No rush if your having trouble with upcoming chapters, just take the time you need.
Thank you again for this beautiful story and I'll be waiting in the wings till next time!
6/9/2020 c19 LalaRiver
I absolutely loved your story read it in one sitting! Cant wait for more.
6/8/2020 c19 Dragcn-Queen
Haven't read this chapter yet but I'm going to tonight and I'm SO EXCITED I LOVE this fic, my friends and I all talk about it on twitter, thank you so much for updating, I'm going to re-read this whole thing for the new chapter!
5/5/2020 c2 Guest
Rereading this because it's soo good! Chapter 2 re-review. Great job with the history of Corona at the beginning, you make it feel so real and gritty, even if some parts of town are actually nice. Loved how you incorporated the pub thugs. Also does Flynn owe somebody money? Anyhow, I have much more to look forward to in the coming chapters:). Thank you so much for this story and your wonderful writing. I'll be waiting in the wings for your next update, till then stay safe:).
5/6/2020 c18 zarawra
IVE BEEN READING THIS LIKE RAPID FIRE im so obsessed with this. its immediately in my top 5 new dream fics i ADORE this! i hope you're doing okay and that everything is alright.
as much as i want to beg DESPEREATELY for a new chapter i understand especially in these trying times that it could be difficult to some!
...but please please please if you find any inspirational fire within you i beg of you to use it on this! i am so completely attached and invested in this fic
4/28/2020 c18 ladySandra12