FanFiction.Net
for The Turnaround

11/15/2019 c12 Guest
Woo hoo! You updated, and it was fantastic. I mean, we know Rapunzel's backstory. But the reactions between them, never saw that coming. Your OC's did a great job of letting the cat out of the bag, creating more angst. And the tease of an M rating? Bring. It. ON! But if you don't, I'll keep reading regardless. So, no pressure:) Thank you so much for updating, and I'll be waiting in the wings till next time!
11/10/2019 c11 Guest
Please, please, please update soon. Your writing is fantastic, and the feels, OMG! Can't wait to see what happens next, I could read these two falling in love every day, and it wouldn't be enough. I'll be waiting in the wings till your next update.
11/2/2019 c1 shelbylynn91
I seriously check multiple times a day to see if you’ve updated lol. I just love this story so much! I hope you update again soon!
10/26/2019 c11 Guest
Omg! Thank you so much for updating. (Sigh) all the feels. My heart is pounding right now, it was so cute. Please longer chapters. I just can't get enough of this story. I simply love the will they, won't they. You wright Flynn so perfectly. He's just the most wonderful, fully rounded character, ever. I adore him, just in case you didn't know;) please update again soon, I just can't wait! I'll be waiting in the wings till next time time.
10/28/2019 c11 20CocoRocks
What a nice modern Tangled Story. Keep up the good work.
10/26/2019 c11 Fancatdog
love the new chapter amazing as always
10/20/2019 c10 Guest
OMG! That was PERFECT!:) Thank you so much for updating. Beautifully done. Best. Chapter. EVER! It was the Kingdom dance and tower kiss all rolled into one amazing, adorable chapter. (Sigh) can't wait for the next update. I know it's pretty hard to top first kisses, but I know it'll be fantastic. I don't really need action or plot or dangerous situations, just reading how these two feel about each other is precious. Thank you so so much for this story. Till next time I'll be waiting in the wings;)
10/21/2019 c10 5reputationsdream
this chapter i g! i love it and the whole work sm and i hope this carries on soon and you'll have more great works up ahead!
10/20/2019 c10 Fancatdog
I love this I just got sick yesterday and today I was feeling so bad today but as soon as I saw this update I started to feel better so thank you and keep it up
10/20/2019 c10 shelbylynn91
That was wonderful! I was hoping we’d get a kiss after last chapter’s almost kiss! It was so cute. I love how sweet Flynn is to Rapunzel. Love love love! I can’t wait for your next update!
10/14/2019 c9 Guest
Yay, you updated! Thank you so much. Great chapter, and the romance is starting. Woo hoo! :) loved the almost kiss. Can't wait for them to get down to business;) would really like to see some slow dancing. Can't wait for your next update.
10/13/2019 c9 A fan
Honestly i got so excited for this update- favorite modern fanfiction honestly
10/7/2019 c8 Guest
Thanks for updating so soon. Great chapter, these two are too cute together. It's always amazing to watch their bonding slowly turn into the deepest love two people could share. Can't wait for the next chapter:)
10/6/2019 c7 Guest
Thanks for updating! Great chapter, soo cute and fluffy:) ok, favorite part, hot and shirtless Eugene (sigh) flirting with Rapunzel. Just a fantastic chapter and I can't wait for your next update!
10/5/2019 c7 Guest
OMG! Thank you for updating. And what a treat, sexy shirtless Eugene (yum) flirting with Rapunzel. (Squeals) Great job! Looking forward to the next chapter. And hopefully an M rating. Thanks again:)
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »