for Back to Derry (Sequel to The 8th Loser)

3/29 c21 7Hermione Romanoff
I would love to see a Stanley/OC! He doesn't get much love!
3/29 c21 ForgeandGred4Ever
Love to see a Stanley story! He doesn’t get much love
3/29 c21 8Angryfanfic
Do Stanley but can you do a sequel to this with richie and molly having kids and their life together ?
3/29 c21 ComixNerd
Yes PLEASE I would kill for a good Stanley/OC story!
3/29 c21 veneciafm
I would love to see a Stanley/Oc story
3/29 c21 106ZabuzasGirl
Either one of those guys would be great.
Hope you're doing ok. I moved right before this all started and was in the middle of looking for work when this hit. It's really tough.
10/22/2019 c20 7Hermione Romanoff
Hello! I haven’t left a review on this story yet! Mostly because I’ve been busy with my own. But I down right loved both of these stories to death! Molly was such a great character and I’m so happy she and Richie ended up together! I also loved th part in the first part of the epilogue! Nice touch!

I do have a request. You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but I was wondering if you could maybe check out my story “Dealing With Being a Loser?” I just finished it, and I wanted to know your thoughts on it if you did end up reading it. If so, thank you so much! If not, then that’s okay too. Again, absolutely loved both of your stories! You have great potential for the future! Have a great day, and until next time!

— Hermione Romanoff
10/19/2019 c20 Magician Type 0
Your stories are creatively great! Didn’t like the part on Stanley’s letter of “kill myself”. I prefer the words “take my leave”. All in all, down the road, I hope your stories get implemented in possible future IT adaptations. Kudos to you in giving your time to create your stories...
10/18/2019 c20 9Love.Fiction.2020
Aww amazing story!
10/17/2019 c20 7Connie Hooper
This fic was amazing! It's so sad to see it end but everything good has to come to an ending, right? Thank you so much for this wonderful story of yours, I'm going to miss Molly. :)
10/16/2019 c20 8Angryfanfic
I was kind of hoping you would add them having a child before it ends .
10/16/2019 c19 veneciafm
Update soon!
10/11/2019 c19 Magician Type 0
I still love your story & still eager on what happens next. After watching the 2017 & 2019 movies & reading your story, I wonder on Molly’s segments that you wrote:
1- What was Molly doing in 1989 while Stan was making his speech about Change? I assume she’d throw away her dress where Hockstetter made his insult...
2- I’m still wondering. While Molly was fighting Henry in the library, will it still end with Richie striking Henry’s head with the library axe?
10/12/2019 c19 9Love.Fiction.2020
Awww absolutely loved this!
10/12/2019 c18 Love.Fiction.2020