for The Million Jewels

2/22 c7 jayjayare
love what you've done so far! looking forward to the next chapter!
2/5 c7 demonic angel23
I really like your story! Just missing the exceeds :'(
12/10/2019 c7 heyitsmeduhnat
omg what happens next, please update when you can.
11/5/2019 c7 AllFiredUp511
Ok. So it was kind of confusing because I don't remember Lucy being able to use even simple enchantments. Is that something she learned when she was "kidnapped"? And are Lucy and Juvia and Gajeel all friends? Or at least on friendly terms? Finally, is gruvia going to be a thing in this? If you haven't considered it yet I think you should! I love where this fic is going! Please update soon!
10/31/2019 c7 stranger1999
this is has an extremely intriguing plot!
im eager to see what happens next!
10/27/2019 c7 16CrazyZaika
I love this one. Do Lucy know, that OS is after her? I don't think so.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
10/21/2019 c6 1Bs.trinkets
Hi, this review is actually meant for chapter 7, but since I already posted one for that I'm not allowed to post another. So I'm posting it here - I just had to pitch in my two cents for the challenge you gave us in your author's note! Is the villain of your story the neo Oracian Seis? Is Lucy gonna become the fuel/heart of a giant ship? :-D That's my guess at any rate.
10/21/2019 c7 Bs.trinkets
I love this story! Excited to see just how complex you can make this plot. I like the characterization of Natsu and Lucy in this one, they're more mature and spicy. Really looking forward to the next update...
10/20/2019 c7 NerdmomDM
You're not being too slow. I think she's going to try and make a run for it to get to the ship.
10/20/2019 c7 MollyyyAnne666
This is brilliant!

I love the way you’ve introduced the characters! Can’t wait to read more!
10/20/2019 c7 3Michiamotippete
oh god I just want to slap Lucy so bad! HE TOLD YOU THEY COULD KEEP YOU SAFE AND YOU BE LIVID KNOWING GAJEEL IS WITH THEM! Lucy come one, listen to them, let them know what you thought etc and BOOM everything is ok!
10/20/2019 c7 10ipromiseimnotatotaldweeb
oH NO I thought there was more of this story out! I didn't even realise how close to the end I was! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/20/2019 c7 Ushindeshi
Lucy must have think that Natsu betray her. Great chapter.
10/19/2019 c7 IndigoArcher89
Curious to see how this cliffhanger plays out
10/13/2019 c6 3Michiamotippete
AS ALWAYS I DIDN'T EXPECT IT! Omg I can't wait for the update, I need to know of it was really Gray the one with Lucy! And Natsu playing dumb about the scent, ah, as if!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »