FanFiction.Net
for Critical Hit

11/30/2019 c1 1Langas
Lovely story
11/17/2019 c1 Guest
Stayed up till 4 in the morning to read your works and I regret NOTHING, I loved this so much, will probably re read this like crazy like I still do with Tts
9/27/2019 c1 1UNinja12
Well done! At this point, I think Brendan and May are YOUR characters. You do such a great job writing them. I'm also not usually a huge fan of anything overly romantic, but your writing always draws me in. Keep up the great work.
9/10/2019 c1 Guest
I just love this so much, May and Brendan are so cute together in your story and you just write them so well!
9/9/2019 c1 5DestinyHead123
It’s not often that a story gets me to chuckle when I read the blurb, so when yours did I said ‘why not’ and ventured inside. I’m now very happy with that decision because you helped me kill an hour where I was waiting for something to download. My heart goes out to you for that!

Now for your story, the first thing I want to say is how well you write dialogue. There are so many stories I read where the characters are flat when speaking with each other, (I’m guilty of this beyond belief) but you do a great job of making them dynamic. It was like a perfect blend of actions, details, and input from Brendan that really brought everyone to life. And I gotta say that Brendan was extremely relatable, at least for me. As for why, that’s a story to be told on a different day. Your story is the focus for now!

The pacing was excellent for a one-shot. You kept me invested and entertained in every scene throughout which not too many people can pull off. I hate reading but you had me hooked, kudos!

I’m probably a bit dense because I somehow could put two and two together and realize the real intentions Chaz had until it was finally stated at the end of the story. I should’ve seen that coming, but I was probably all wrapped up in being jealous with Brendan XD, though even I thought going to Mauville City was a stoopid idea. Not stupid, STOOPID! But hey, it worked out in the end for him and I’m happy those two got everything sorted out.

As for your kiss scene, I generally gloss over those myself. I suck at writing them too but I can tell you that yours are better than mine if that alleviates any of your qualms. And as a little throwaway comment to wrap it up, Wally was gold! The baby Pichu line had me in stitches and I’m glad I wasn’t drinking anything when I read that lol!

Great job with this one-shot, I enjoyed it very much! I wish you all the best!
9/9/2019 c1 13darkmist111
Of course Brendan kisses may on an impulse and of course May has to be the one to spell it out for him.