for The Bow of the Vale

11/5/2020 c19 ReadForMyLife
A good story is the one that can made people feel certain feeling. Good work bos. Waiting for the next chapters
9/8/2020 c2 rharper909
Alright my fellow readers who love this series I have bad news. The author of the series has decided to drop this series. I know that because the author finally got back to me after months of trying to reach out about this series. The author stated that they are no longer interested in this series because the people who were helping them write it dont like or know game of thrones so they wont be updating this series. This series is the main reason I followed the author so I'm just letting you know it wont be updated I'm sorry my friends I really am.
9/4/2020 c1 rharper909
Need a new chapter please
9/2/2020 c19 rharper909
Next chapter please. You have great stories you do but you have been updating a lot of your newer stories more then some of your old ones. And this one is pretty good. This is a great story. Please please come back to this story my friend we really want this story updated.
9/2/2020 c1 Guest
Will you update?
8/10/2020 c1 domchabiel
whens next update?
5/29/2020 c18 4Findarato
I'm quite interested of this story! Tigre and Vanadis reincarnating in middle-aged society with magic is highly interesting idea!
I have story suggestion. Do you know game series Heroes of Might and Magic?
Tigre and Vanadis could reincarnate in Ashan during HOMM 5 or 6 timeline in different nations. Olga in Grimmheim, Sofya in Irollan, Valentina in Ygg-Chall, Ludmila in Silver Cities and Tigre, Eleonora and Ludmila in Griffin Empire with (Tigre born as younger brother of Nicolai Griffin in HOMM 5 timeline or as one of Slava's children in HOMM 6 timeline).
Just a suggestion. Tell me what you think.
4/21/2020 c19 Findarato
I don't know. Viralt and Black Bow would be little OP, I feel like those would steal a show.
4/16/2020 c19 Mercurius Darkness
interesting
4/7/2020 c19 1Poseidon93
Love the story, its great! Looking forward to more!
3/26/2020 c1 Guest
Good story hope updates soon
3/19/2020 c19 japs.p9
Love this story
3/10/2020 c19 2Templarsith
I do not think they need their old dragon tools. Lets be honest they are totally broken in a game of thrones universe. Further more unlike in Game of Thrones Tigre and co are very good generals which I think needs to be shown in battle were they crush their enemies like the school kids they are. Mance Raider taking the wall and then revealing that he manning it would be funny to see. If I remember right that was his plan as it the only thing he knows that can stop the white walkers. When dragons come back bringing magic with them I could see the group finding or making new magical weapons. I like what you did in the chapter with the Lannisters however didn't Jaime get left behind in a earlier chapter? Valentina I so loved you in the light novel for being who you are and I give the author a thumbs up for not changing you really from the novel. That said I do see her trying to get ahead of the other girls with her wedding Tigre. Great story!
3/4/2020 c1 Guest
Update please
3/2/2020 c19 s.k.f.f.f
very nice chapter. jamie certainly acted like a fool and joffery lol. im surpised of the more vitrol,jamie recieved, ouch westerlands are the laughing stock, well almost if tywin dies.
150 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »