for Shades of Gray

10/28/2019 c3 the 15th
Good evening Earl Chesh,
yay, I get to huge Rhea! (squeal and doing so with all my might)

But did Komui really work on his paperwork? Is this a sign for the coming apocalypse?!

Rheas and Kandas mission was really something else (those poor, poor finders XD).

But you can sometimes be really mean, you know? Rhea is send to check on General Yeager, only for him to already be half dead and Tyki and Road are nowhere to be found. T-T
That beeing said, I am really looking forward to the next chapter with the hope of Tyki and Rhea finally meeting each other (I know, I sound a little impatent right now, and I am sorry for this. But I just can't help myself ;) ).

Please take care of yourself and sleep properly ;D
Your 15th
10/25/2019 c3 Puella Lector
Oh.. my... GAWD!

It was fantastic! Ik van really tell that you have grown out of the other story.. but damn! This is so thrilling!

Lots of reading love,
Puella Lector
10/24/2019 c3 TheNewGoldberg
Big fan! Please continue
10/18/2019 c3 9Arkytior's Song
Booo! It's too early for the spoiler answer xD
Lmao loved it! Gotta love Kanda's rude self! But oof Yeager :c
Glad to hear the pain is going away! I hope it keeps up and you're back on top in no time!
10/17/2019 c3 19Wolfs child
Love it never thought about innocence hypnotizing an exorcist lol, but it was still good can't wait to see what you have next. And thanks I'm happy to although catching up on everything I missed was hell... but now I can't wait for the weekend! I'm going to my sister's baby-shower for my second nephew its going to be fun, and I can't wait to see all the pranks you have planned along with all the love interest its no doubt going to be interesting! Are you going to use the same gifts like last time or new ones, I especially like the mechanical animals you made.
10/17/2019 c3 alexc1209
Yikes, shit had just gotten real. I remember the first time I heard that song; it sent chills down my spine. The hunt for the heart has begun.
10/14/2019 c2 The 15th
Good Evening Earl Chesh,
I hope you had a good start in the new week. : )

I would like to think that the people who have the misfortune to trvel regulary with the same train as me, have already grown accustome to my habit of grinning like the Earl while I read your story (If not, then I am sure they will learn soon ; D)

The scene were Rhea "helped" Sheryl was really beautiful. I am really curious were the relationship between them will go in the future.

Though my absolute favourite scene was, when Rhea asked Azalea, if she wanted to go with them, so that she doesn't have to be on the streets anymore. It made Rhea and her backround seem more "real". She is really a nice person that sees the suffering with open eyes and decides that she wants and will chance sometthing (at least for that little girl).

(By the way, was Azalea the little girl who Crowley gave all his belongings to? :D)

See you soon Chesh. I hope you are already feeling better and that you have a nice week
Your 15th
10/13/2019 c2 Wolfs child
Love it! I can't wait to see what you have planned next! Although I think you've made Rhea a bit more pranky compared to Luca lol I laughed a lot when you wrote about her painting Kanda's sword pink. Although I wonder if Rhea's love interest will still be Tyki or not, but I can wait to see what you have planned especially since she's already met with Sheryl.
10/13/2019 c1 Wolfs child
Love it and can't wait to keep reading, and a quick question is the h silent in both names for Rhea and Rhaps or no? Sorry I didn't answer sooner I just got wifi back so it took me a while to finally be able to read this.
10/12/2019 c2 3WinterYule
Lol and we begin again! Rey just narrowly being targeted to turn into macho girl. And lol Tup, now’s not the time! Komuii probably keep a water coffee pouch under his jacket to sip to keep hydrated.

You would think Allen would be smart enough to keep quiet but poor guy he always gets it. Yeah it only happens to Allen. So Rey have to protect him 24/7, especially against Komlins since Komuii have a tendency to make a lot of them. Honestly I’d given half the chance she would take the whole building apart just to save Allen. Don’t the scientists just have brilliant plans?

Rey sounds so done with them all. I’m surprised Allen didn’t scream for Rey to hurry it up and save him. He is running away from a crazy robot after all. Lol I do find it funny that Reever has to hold Rey by her braids to prevent her from going off to destruction land. At least Allen gets a cookie break.

Kanda and pink Mugen must be super threatening.

Hate the coffee? Rey lives in coffee and Komuii need to stop building destructive robots...well he should build more, very funny. Rey, you shouldn’t be surprised, the whole order is made up of problems. The things Lenalee have to do for them for a welcome party. Imagine if Komlin got into the mess hall.

Contrasting ideals, nice. She almost sounds petulant when she’s not allowed to go further. The last sentence about Rey being protective of Allen holds weight and is technically true.

It’s kinda interesting to note that Rey is softer to children than Luca. It’s definitely because of her past but it’s kinda cute. Also probably doings the things she wished someone else had done for her. Azalea is a cute name for the girl. Kinda funny that Zack who have a sense of justice doesn’t really do that. Kinda understandable because if akuma pops up they’re goners but even if she remains out there, akuma appears and she’s a goner.

Kinda interesting that Rhaps can store Kindred for her.

Lol I really didn’t expect her to meet Sheryl in this chapter and guy nearly got mugged. Well he does look like a good target but then again the nugget have poor judgement. She really mugged him lol. That’s gonna have interesting implications.

Wondering about the voice. Is it the same voice?

I kinda like this chapter. It showed a lot more of Rhea and Zack and their contrasting personalities. It’s definitely cute that they can kinda have fun and enjoy each other’s dark humour. There’s threads of mysteries being planted. Curious to see how it unravels
10/3/2019 c2 9Arkytior's Song
EEEEEEEEEEEEE for some reason I love pretty much every interaction she has with the Noah, in the old version and so far this version too lmao. Loved it! And I'm loving Zack!

About the names, originally I meant the change to Rhea, but I'm actually curious about both! I hope you feel better and things just keep getting better for you! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/2/2019 c2 bloodmoon25
Ah~ the komulin chapter always cracks me up

I'm a little curious to know if Zack is going to be a love rivel for tiky , I wasn't expecting Sheryl to take an interest in rhea can't wait to see his reaction to her being an exorcist and tikys interest in her

Hope to see azalea in future chapter's that will be fun , oh and I got a question is she still going to be able to do magic like cross or white Wich stuff ?. And I'm going on a small guess that she's not a believer in the church or religion and keeps her Pagan beliefs to her self with Allen obviously knowing , does She know exactly where the 14th is or she still in the dark of that?

Anyway AMAZING as always can't wait to read the next one!

P.S are you following the manga or anime line or a mixture of both? Or just putting your ideas in? Just curious
10/2/2019 c2 alexc1209
Hi, sorry I didn't review the first chapter, but this one is awesome! One thing is sure, Sheryl is a bit smitten by Rhea after she saved him from getting robbed, which is kind of ironic because he doesn't like anyone outside the family. Even more, fucked is the fact he was checking her out to see if she'd be good in bed. I wonder how he'll react when he finds out his wallet is. empty? I don't think he'll care, because he's already rich. Also, I love the foreshadowing on the fact Allen will become the 14th at the end of the chapter, and that the Noah will come after him. Luckily, both Rhea and Zack are now aware that Portugal their home base. Can't wait for more.
9/27/2019 c1 1Mad-Hatter246
when's the next chapter, also when is Rhea gonna meet Tyki Mikk
9/24/2019 c1 3WinterYule
First off, congrats on posting your rewrite and I’m happy you’re continuing to work on it and hope that you’re always happy with what you create.

So first of all, I’m kinda excited to see what changes comes of her innocence. I see the little details you have planted like it’s ability to change from smoky to liquid form and it’s ability to form a shape that can crushed akumas from the sky. It’s interesting to see Kindred in action and kinda curious of its true form.

Your Greek mythology-ness is showing. Haha but I really do love the detail that her voice is smoky. Dance ya eedjits! At least she’s having fun. The fight scenes were snappy which I appreciate.

Good to know that she still hate cold places and haha looking forward to how she would fulfill the promise she made to Komuii this time. I love it that she immediately threw his table. It’s sweet to see Allen’s and Rey’s sibling relationship right off the bat. Can tell that they really care for each other. Though I guess if he wasn’t paying attention he would’ve been shocked that she dropped all the way down to the elevator.

And oooh an new exorcist character. I can’t tell how much I like him yet but he seems interesting. I’m interested in how they interact more in the it’s cute that Rey went on and on about Allen to him. So Zack’s Innocence is a sword and a shield? Oh dear Allen’s gonna get chewed out for what he did.

Ooh we get to hear about Daisya and the first chapter and lol what they did to Kanda is hilarious. Wonder how he feels using a pink Mugen?

“Feed me” oh allen, always hungry. But it’s funny how they raid the pantry. Bet Jeryy did not expect that.

I love the detail and preview of Tyki’s meeting with the butterfly. Definitely a first taste of what’s to come. I love the banter between all of them.

It’s an interesting start. I like VIG and I’m sure this one be great too. I look forward to how it unfolds
48 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »