for Yin and Yang

12/2/2020 c1 228storyteller362
Ohh interesting, I'm eager to learn more!
7/30/2020 c1 4Agiani
Nice start! I can't wait to see where this goes.
11/7/2019 c1 whalezebra
the prologue is well written and spars interest. I would love to see what you have in store for this story
9/19/2019 c1 Javakitty2
Aww the interaction between Tiki and Plagg was so cute! I love the idea of their feelings growing stronger after the switch. I would love to read more if you decide to continue! I will definitely be following this one in hopes of another chapter. Fingers crossed!
9/11/2019 c1 Guest
cool
9/13/2019 c1 4camhopsmith
please continue I love tikki and plagg and I would love to see where this story goes
9/11/2019 c1 272KagamiPINKAgreste
The title is very great. The summary was honestly lackluster but still nice. I got a hint of MARICHAT so I'm happy. Yes it's short but can grow to me-owre. Plagg/Tikki moments are always wonderful. Very and completely true the whole secret identity thing is very stupid a I always agreed with Plagg and hiss Kitten there. Adrien deserves so much better than that longing heartache.

Clumsinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybrat your in for it now, after everything the stupid four walls you built up around poor Adrien Agreste/Cattastic Kitty Cat Noir is about to crumbling down faster than Plagg eating camembert. With it you and supposed great Kwami of Creation WILL PAY SEVERELY!