for A Hunter's New Home

1/21 c28 TekamanBlade
This story is amazingly good. It's taken nearly 30 chapters to galvanize the hero into action and, while that seems like a long time to me, its been executed perfectly.
An army of monster girls are about to be ground into bits and I suspect that a diety is going to show up as a boss and get the magical "decapito" treatment in the coming chapters.
And I can't wait to read it.
This is an amazing story that Doomguy would clearly approve of. I also advise listening to some intense heavy metal while reading the next chapter.
1/17 c28 Some guy 161
Against all the evil that monsters can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them only you. Hunt and kill, until it is done.
1/15 c28 Reclai
You absolute tease

Good work and thank you for the chapter
1/13 c28 pogodog32
maor
1/12 c28 naufalrakha0104
Woah this fic is good..
1/12 c28 doa570047
There's only so many ways this can end, very few are without bloodshed. I would offer a chance for some to run away to start a new life at first, but these people are here to attack a supposedly neutral town. Peace is not an option now, not for these Mamono.
1/12 c28 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
1/12 c28 1BlackSands144
Good chapter, I have to wonder when the "other" personality in charge if the world around them begins to distort, like trees start to have skulls/faces appear on them, or a creepy scene where giant eyes appear on the moon, etc.
1/12 c28 37rwbybomb21
just one problem here; you called the Evelyn a 'rifle' instead of the work of magnificent artistry it is. have you no shame? Evelyn is a beautiful, gorgeous pistol crafted from the tear ducts of a thousand crying gods! blasphemer! heathen!

onto other news, can't wait for the next chapter. ciao.
1/12 c28 Gamatime
An the hunt begins. Let's see how she will change the world with this.
1/12 c28 Rationalism
I know its been mentioned before, but it's really odd how quick the alleged "heroes" are threaten and harass everyone except the mamono they're supposed to be fighting. They're worse than useless in my opinion because so many of them would rather turn traitor than uphold their duties defend the people who put their faith in them.
1/12 c28 Dasgun
. .
1/12 c28 2FirstWinterLight
Weep and Despair Mamono, For The Hunt Has Begun!
1/11 c28 H20 Ferrum Dominus
DEATH DEATH AND MORE DEATH! MUHAHAHA!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULL FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

IT MATTERS NOT WHERE THE BLOOD FLOWS! ONLY THAT IT FLOWS!

Also, thanks for the hot damn! Amazing chapter and keep up the good work.
1/11 c28 2ManwithaPlan113
Honestly I just wanna see more mindfuckery. I want to see the madness in the world burst into light. I want to see unchecked insight running rampant as the Good Hunter’s world slowly seeps into the “Waking World” and such.

Wouldn’t that be a sight? The Beast plague running rampant in MGE, seeing the world be under siege from madmen and rampant mutating beasts. Oh the madness and joy of it all!

That would be a sight for sure
406 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »