for Date

4/27/2020 c1 An Internet Eye
I've read far too much Shakarian fiction for my own good, and I can say with certainty that this is one of the better romantic oneshots out there. The premise is just cheesy enough to work and be consistent with Shepard's character (gotta get them discounts) and you nail the characterization of both Shep and Garrus, especially the all-important transition between them being friends to something more. It's all about the buildup, and this does it better in a oneshot than a fair few longer fics I've read. Swell job overall.
9/13/2019 c1 14Luna's Child fanfic
This is so cute! I absolutely loved it, thanks for sharing it! :D
9/11/2019 c1 5Candle in the Night
Charming, sexy and sweet- well done on cramming so many feelings into a one shot! I especially liked the part where Garrus felt regretful that they had to leave the restaurant and stop 'pretending'. We've all had nights where it's sad knowing it's coming to an end, but in this case I'm delighted that Garrus and Shepard's night keep going after they left!

I don't think I'll ever not love your writing Mordy. Something about it always makes me feel warm. :)
9/11/2019 c1 8Tuffet37
This was great, I loved how you built this up from awkward to them realizing what their true feelings are! Thanks for sharing!