for Bitter Consequences

9/12/2019 c1 Guest
Loved reading this, the concept's great and it's well written. I've always had a soft spot for Leanne and Peter's relationship, not just in the romantic sense, but the friendship they have. Leanne always pretends otherwise, but she deeply cares for him, and Leanne is someone Peter has always confided in.
I'm also loving the tension between Carla and Leanne; the two infamous love rivals. Wonder who Peter will end up with? In the show, I prefer him with Carla, but I'd be interested in him picking Leanne in this scenario. Either way, bring on some romantic tension!
I enjoyed how you explored Carla's feelings as an outsider. It must be hard to watch something like that happen to someone you love and feel strangely out of place... Is she his wife? No. Family? No. What is she then? Nothing. (That's a sad realization for her, and the fact she didn't even wait around at the hospital makes it all the more heartbreaking).
Excellent start, hope you continue.
Thanks :)
9/12/2019 c1 XxCarterFanxX
I love this due to the twist on the events that actually happened:)
9/12/2019 c1 10Burton And Taylor
This is so interesting. Poor Carla, she wanted to be there. Hope Peter aks for Carla!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service