FanFiction.Net
for Forever And A Bit

10/20/2019 c8 Guest
This is awesome and i love it. Cant wait to see what happens next!
10/9/2019 c8 landscapegirl
Oh, poor Aziraphale and Crowley! They were just starting their relationship! Oh! and what's happened to Newt?! Crowley is just extra gorgeous, and I'm worried about him going off into battle. Can't wait for more!
9/28/2019 c7 landscapegirl
This is gorgeous. These last 2 chapters are so passionate, and I love Crowley's vulnerability in them, balanced by his strength - all that he has endured. And Zira just being so endearingly Zira!
9/28/2019 c6 landscapegirl
WOW. Yes, please!
9/27/2019 c7 ProbablyAFaerie
I love your story and your writing is incredible! This is something I look forward to after a long day at school. Thank you for being awesome xx
9/24/2019 c5 landscapegirl
YAAAS! Update! NOOOO! A fight! I think both do need to apologize, but especially Crowley, and Newt needs to grow up! Excited for a make-up scene! And there was another 'angel!' Yay!
9/15/2019 c4 landscapegirl
Ooh! love your descriptions of the Dark! Love that Crowley is going to be his guide, and that there are books, and I love Rogan Josh!
9/13/2019 c3 landscapegirl
I love your description of the Dark realm and Crowley! You encapsulate him well!
9/12/2019 c2 landscapegirl
YES! What an exciting turn of events! And Newt along for the journey!
9/11/2019 c1 landscapegirl
Love this! Will Aziraphale get to see him without his mask soon? Very promising AU!