FanFiction.Net
for Blood, Tears, and Buddhist Prayers

5/28/2020 c6 94oxybry
So, what respected paranormal researcher go writing unknown spells on his own skin? Of course, Gene will, and Mai would probably do too, given the chance, reckless kiddos. The characters' interactions are great. Still curious about Gene and Mai's connection, looking forward the moment they share this info with Naru.
5/22/2020 c6 Guest
Your writing is okay and i love reading this and i hope to read the next chapter and yes since they are already in the area i guess the case will be that abandoned school. I just hope that naru and lin and gene wont go back to england that quickly i hope that they spend more time and cases in japan since they still have to decipher the writings in genes arm. And i hope that there are more to mai's past than the simple death of her parents since the story never really say much about that. Anyway i look forward to your next update.
5/22/2020 c6 Guest
Im so happy with this few chapters. Gene is alive and well though his resurrection is still shrouded in mystery. I hope you update soon and give us the answers to the mysteries presented in the story. I also hope that there will be no love triangle between mai, naru, and gene. I hope gene and naru can have some bro time together you know to smoothen any ruffled feather/feelings during genes 1year death experience and that mai will show more of her independence and maturity that allowed her to be emancipated in the story hopefully they can avoid the "me or gene" scene. And does mai have godparents?
5/20/2020 c6 Guest
Love this chapter can’t wait for more
5/20/2020 c6 Kallen21
I absolutely can’t wait for the next chapter
5/19/2020 c6 Fanficluver4life
Omg thank you for updating! I love this story already so much, stay safe!
5/18/2020 c6 SilentResistance
This is really good! I've read a lot of GH fics and I got to say yours is up there on my list. I love the idea you have and look forward to where you take this. Keep up the good work!
5/18/2020 c6 5jainga
First I'd point out that emotionally Mai was on her own. The rest of the team was either preoccupied or in shock. Also Naru, Gene, and even Lin, not to mention Ayako are likely going to be a little overprotective of her rather then tip towing around Nary having emotions. Add that to her feeling like she has to be able to handle these things herself because OF COURSE they're leaving soon...And I can foresee quite a bit more teamwork being enforced than I remember in the manga.

Also the sheer havoc of the team getting to see Naru interact with his brother, and Gene getting to see Naru interact with the team. I mean he's already in shock over Naru/Mai, and he hasn't even been introduced to the full on stubborn tea addict his brother has become...but only for Mai's tea.
5/18/2020 c6 CaitHawke4Ever
Nice filler. Loved Gene being poked and prodded by Monk. I can’t believe Gene was so foolish to write unknown spells on his arms! Going to be interesting to find out what those markings really mean. If I am right this next case is the one that takes place in the creepy abandoned school. My birthday is on Wednesday and I am still on lockdown. Stay safe, update when you can. MaiXNaru forever!
5/18/2020 c6 1Jenallison
I’m really enjoying this story and glad to see it continuing. Since you’re looking for suggestions regarding the case, I think you should skip most of the detail for what remains unchanged just giving a basic summary of those events. Then you can focus more on what you are adding or changing.
5/17/2020 c6 NormaLeticia
Gracias por el capitulo... ya nos hacia falta continuar como lo iban a tomar los del equipo cuando supieran la verdad de la identidad de Naru... por mi continua, quiero ver como interactuaran con Gene en este caso del lago... gracias nuevamente...
5/17/2020 c6 2jenjenthejetplane
Thought the chapter was great! Thanks for the update. I think you could go with either new or original content - with Gene here and the connection between him and Mai it could put a whole new spin on it. Either way I look forward to your next update! Stay safe and healthy!
5/17/2020 c6 Guest
So glad to see an update! Love this story!
4/22/2020 c5 Guest
More please I really like this story
3/16/2020 c5 1Gorange1
Please update I love the story
96 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »