FanFiction.Net
for Blood, Tears, and Buddhist Prayers

10/21/2019 c4 10HarmonyRose
I really like your characterizations of everyone so far. I would have believed you without all the math lol. Update soon.
10/20/2019 c4 Kallen21
I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter;)
10/20/2019 c4 Nich31
Great chapter! From what I’ve always gathered, this fandom is on the smaller side. It’s a great story so far, and I do hope you continue. I look forward to reading what happens next! I truly appreciated your calculations, thanks for doing that!
10/19/2019 c4 CaitHawke4Ever
Great chapter. Love the phone conversation between Gene and his mother. In a small amount of time even Gene has figured out that Naru has romantic feelings for Mai. Leave it to Naru to get Mai back to her usual spit fire self. Can’t wait to see how Monk and John react to meeting Gene. And I know has soon has Luella sees Mai with Naru, she will be all for operation MaiXNaru. Update when you can. MaiXNaru forever!
10/19/2019 c4 Guest
Nicely done!
10/19/2019 c4 1Glass Dragon's Rose
I've seen the mention of Mai's test on several stories so far and I often wondered how she could have gotten (all of them, really? I never got to read the manga just anime) them wrong and no one questioned it. I can't believe you actually calculated the statistics of that (just typing that was painful, lol). I know I definitely would have believed you without all that accursed math. Kudos to your dedication to the facts though.
I think the fanbase Is rather small but it was one of my favorites and I love to keep up with new, well written content. I'm buckled in for the ride with the follow/favorite button, so I'll be waiting for the next update. Big thumbs up so far.
10/19/2019 c4 NormaLeticia
Next, please...!
10/19/2019 c4 BlindSaya
GH fandom isn't as big as other anime's fandom, so don't worry. Your fanfic is really interesting with this giving life to a person in statis. I hope that you share many chapters in this take of GH because I'm looking forward to the updates. Have a great weekend!
10/19/2019 c4 beauty is beastly
good chapter can't wait for the next one!
10/15/2019 c3 Guest
Excited to read more. Update soon.
10/12/2019 c3 Kallen21
I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter
10/7/2019 c3 elizabeth00lunarhearts
Well damn, this story is pretty amazing so far. keep up the great writing.
10/5/2019 c3 10HarmonyRose
Excellent chapter! Update soon.
10/5/2019 c3 Guest
Write more please!
10/4/2019 c3 Nich31
Oh, man! Things are bound to get interesting between those three. I’m eager to see how you present that dynamic. Thanks for the update!
96 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »