for To Be Human

5/2 c1 5Adam Rook
Easily the best dmc fanfiction ive read so far, please continue but don't feel bad for taking your time!
3/11 c16 72Raine Lemuria
Amusing, please continue.
1/13 c16 38Ai Star
Oh wow... that's awkward
12/18/2020 c16 Luine Mercury LWG
Now that I think about it, Vergil presumably hasn't been in anything even remotely close to a relationship or at least gotten laid since Nero's mom. Poor guy probably wouldn't even realize if someone started dropping hints unless they came out and said they wanted to sleep with him. I doubt he was all that good at flirting or picking up on people trying to flirt with him before Nero's mom, and he doesn't strike me as the type to know or care how it works now. My hc is that Nero's mom either took charge of the relationship and Vergil followed her lead, or Vergil *tried* to flirt with and court her (and made a fool of himself) and was lucky that she liked him despite being a dork.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
12/18/2020 c16 Amanduhboss
I was ont expecting this to get an update. thank you for your work. makes me want to play DMC5 all over again
11/19/2020 c7 Amanduhboss
Spectacular read. One of the finest DMC5 Fanfics
11/13/2020 c15 Guest
Hi! I want to say that I love your fic so much. You've really captured the characters here especially Vergil. You wrote exactly how i'd imagine him being all awkward and such with Nero and everyone else especially with how he tries to deal with living as a human again and not pursuiting for power anymore. I also love how there's still lingering aspects of V through his attachment for Shadow and Phantom as well and just generally his attitude in trying to bond with Nero. I've enjoyed every chapter so far and I hope you write more soon. I started this reading this again after the watching the trailers and gameplay videos of Vergil for the dmc5se and honestly i hope you write shenanigans regarding his doppleganger being a goofball with an embarrassed Vergil
10/14/2020 c15 4RunningThroughDimensions
I am in absolute awe how you've managed to write these characters with such perfection. You've nailed their personalities, especially Vergil's, and at the same time you've written something so fun and hilarious at times but also full of brotherly and family love that made me screech in delight. Vergil and Dante owning a cat is everything I've ever wanted and more. thank you for these oneshots that sometimes feel as if I'm watching a cutscene in a game. and if you ever get back to writing this, I'll be happy to continue reading it.
9/22/2020 c15 2oriental kitary
Oh Wow, I loved every chapter. This is an amazing story and I love how everyone is true to their character. I hope you'll write more chapters. Keep up the great work!
8/13/2020 c15 18Svinorita
Sorry for the late review, my friend.
I know what it's like to struggle with mental health myself. I hope you're hanging in there and doing better these days...

Your writing is still as great as ever and I enjoyed every moment of this sweet little chapter :) Tell you the truth, I have a bit of a soft spot for Phantoms (I actually love spiders believe it or not!) So the thought of a baby demon arachnid sleeping on Verge's shoulder absolutely melted my heart, XD

I hope we get to see more of your wonderful writing in the future. Stay strong and safe during these difficult times, my friend. We can all get through this together :)
8/9/2020 c15 1jordanlink7856
Fluffy chapters as always! Hope you're hanging in there and getting better and better!
7/13/2020 c14 DMC Denizen
I blitzed through this whole thing in one sitting and absolutely loved it! Its really interesting and fun to watch everyone develop and I'm so in love with your portrayal of everyone! I hope you haven't given up on this one yet! I'll have to pop in every couple months to see, huh?
6/6/2020 c14 16BlairSpinX
I am really enjoying this story and I believe the way you have written Dante, Vergil and Nero is spot on. I'm also loving the bond between Vergil and Shadow; A very nice touch. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Many props to you,
~Blair
4/11/2020 c14 18Svinorita
That was very noble of Vergil to place himself between Nero and that corrosive demon. It just goes to show he's prepared to risk his own life to protect his son despite his seemingly harsh and aloof nature.
The way you portrayed Nico's character was very convincing too. I absolutely loved it!

Great work as always, my friend! I don't know how you find the time to keep churning out such well-written, masterpieces like this. But I sure hope you don't stop anytime soon, xD
4/10/2020 c14 Luine Mercury LWG
Vergil doing his best to be a good father to Nero. He's going to *earn* a best dad mug.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »