for Like Hurling Snowflakes at a Glacier

8/7/2020 c1 BookCat62408
This is fantabulous for a first time at this fandom! It’s really good.
6/16/2020 c3 46Constance Truggle
This was just fabulous! Clothes Encounters is my favorite so far!

CT.
4/9/2020 c3 5MWEH
Adore this. Love how the name is a play on "close encounter". Supercute *-*
3/30/2020 c3 8Blushweaver
Upon seeing this update, I proceeded to tell Mr. Blushweaver that you had posted a one-shot in the ladybug fandom. As I had successfully persuaded him into watching most of the show last week, he eagerly asked me to read it aloud. We laughed, squealed, gasped, and shook our heads in exasperation. Mr. Blushweaver sends his compliments and gratitude for this delicious piece of fiction. And I continue to sing your praises for creating wonderful and creative pieces of fiction. Well done, thank you so much for posting this!
-BW
12/30/2019 c1 37alitablake
I love the whistling. That was adorable. that little something that let them know they were there. Loved it so much.
10/28/2019 c2 20writeringoodfaith
Ahh I liked these both very very much! So different! The first one induced all these happy feels. The in-canon Ladynoir was so cute. I forget how amazing their pairing is. So much screen time is devoted to them but not enough fanfic time is about their relationship! And their friendship which is the truest of the true. AND I really liked how you subtly dealt with Luka and Kagami there hahaha. So good.
And the second one! I loved the premise so much! And then when I read it, it was a whole lot more sadder/darker than I anticipated... But it was still really good. I hope you've written more Miraculous stuff! I really enjoyed these two stories :)
10/12/2019 c2 Blankaccount 73737
Also just want to say that last chapter is my favorite one shot ever NO JOKE
10/12/2019 c2 Blankaccount 73737
For your first time this is awesome
This is now one of my favorite ladybug and cat noir stories
9/24/2019 c2 5MWEH
I feel like I need to find a way to keep myself updated when there's a new episode att first because I am a bit confused... But I really enjoyed this!
9/24/2019 c1 Blushweaver
And what a fantastic snowflake it is. What a cute and unique way for them to stay in contact and find each other. Thanks for giving me a fluffy happy story to enjoy. :)
9/24/2019 c2 387mutemuia
I don't know which part is spoiler and which one is of your own, but I loved it. I always love when they are grown up and adults, despite of drama (oh, well, maybe because of drama XD )
9/23/2019 c2 5Starlin's Ghost
Yes! Both these stories were really awesome! The only thing is, I would’ve liked to be reminded of exactly what Alix/Bunnyx said in the episode because if I want to know, now I have to go back and watch that episode. That should be my only critic for you for now!

But you’re an awesome writer so you should definitely write more for this fandom!

Starlin’s Ghost
9/23/2019 c2 Sapyrrha
This was great! So much anguish but so human and relatable. I loved it!
9/23/2019 c2 22leafgreenflower
This is awesome, so very human, and I'm glad you're writing more.
9/23/2019 c1 HotelonBoardwalk
Nice work, I really like the title
29 Page 1 2 Next »