for Rising of the Isekai Mess

12/25/2020 c16 ZeroNii
Hahahahahaha! This story is more good than canon!
12/12/2020 c16 1Panjason
This was hilarious and a fun read. Seeing how you stopped updating I think I will stop here, though.
11/26/2020 c15 1Zaden - The Shade Personified
Killua and Hajime bonding as pair of murder nerds with Kazuma offering color commentary is one those things I never new I needed till I recieved it.
11/15/2020 c23 MysticSpider
He didn't get Wrath Shield from that?
11/14/2020 c21 MysticSpider
"bat demi-humanWayne"

Of course...
11/14/2020 c9 Weirpellet
I'm glad I stuck around. Thus one chapter alone makes the whole story jump up a few dozen marks
11/2/2020 c23 Guest
Are you on hiatus from writing or something since it's almost half a year since you updated this awesome story?
8/27/2020 c10 7Insaneauthor050701
I know jaime is strong but I feel like you're downplaying killua
8/24/2020 c21 Mad Gunner 9085
Why did I hear Cayde-6’s voice for Gellen’s lines?
8/15/2020 c22 LegendaryMob
Please atleast make killua try the leveling system. Among the summoned heroes, he is pretty much the one with the most complicated circumstance and he is the who is in need to get stronger. I mean if he ever came back, he still needs to fend off the zoldyk so he need to grow stronger than he was now.
8/15/2020 c23 LegendaryMob
I wanna see killua berserk! Also he should atleast try the leveling system considering how helpless he was during the chimera ant arc. He was gifted with easy powerup but he wasn't trying to take advantage of it.
8/11/2020 c23 123ABIR123
Is the story dead? You should continue writing it as it was one of the best shield hero fanfics.
7/30/2020 c21 ceaser
the sad thing is that all of the interaction and reaction are more realistic then canon i mean come on in the shield hero the only one realistic is narofumi and he became near cliche some time after the trails in this story all the hero are veterans even kazuma in there own rights taken away from there world .narefomi didn't even like the queen in cannon that much and after he got strong he stopped giving a fuck to the nations of that world . what we have here are jaded heros that have enough power to ignore the nations and every other creature even the choco queen and the finale boss between them . so to sum it all up you have veterans taken from there lives dumped in this world that tries to accuse them and impose on them stupid ass crimes and laws and somehow expect them to be happy slaving away for them
7/26/2020 c8 10Throwing the Shade
YESSIR KAZUMA THE GOAT!
7/24/2020 c23 1DarkTSM
In all seriousness, did they think heroes are made out of magic? Do they think that they don't have families in there worlds? Do they expect all of them will listen to you because of a simple reason like saving the world? If you have magic like that that could summon, why not make something similar like a golem? A magic golem but no, corrupt people destroy that so why let corrupt people roam the world?
507 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »