for A SIMPLE FAVOUR

10/22/2019 c7 G
Thanks hope for more soon
10/22/2019 c7 Pavel.Fr
Thank you so much for writing! I love the story and can't wait to read the next chapter!
10/22/2019 c7 Lycan01
Good chapter.
10/22/2019 c1 George Cristian810
Like all or your story thise one doesnt have any sense . From harry to the reaction of people of the north to his magic to how fast you can build something in medieval world to ned reaction it is pure nonsense .
10/22/2019 c7 PappyOldGuy
Another good chapter, I still like the way this story is moving along. And am still finding it very entertaining and I still like the way it is handling the interplay of the main characters. As before I await in great anticipation to see where it goes from here.

Thank you so much for sharing.
10/22/2019 c7 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
10/22/2019 c7 LordTroy
In medieval culture it’s not unusual for girls to be married at 11. Once they’ve had their first period most would consider them adults in a sense.
10/22/2019 c7 Hadrian.Caeser
Nice. Will he Upgrade Winterfell or the northern roads? The roads would be of incredible importance
10/22/2019 c7 InfinityMask
Hooo... I’m curious why they need to welcome Robert party in Moat only to go back to winterfal?
10/22/2019 c1 Mr.Heller
Well, it's Ancient Greece, and Roman empire was quite later than that, otherwise not bad.
10/22/2019 c7 5Makarva
thanks for the story, keep going
10/22/2019 c7 alec
Nice story.
Like the plot progression so far.
For a change the character's internal monolouge's are interesting.
Will be interesting to see how Harry deals with the sullen Jon.
10/21/2019 c7 Guest
Bed and king made up after the rebellion
10/21/2019 c7 Guest
Winterfell's Master at arms, Jorry Cassel. Am sorry but that’s wrong his uncle is sir Rodrick
10/18/2019 c6 Sageofchaos