for A SIMPLE FAVOUR

9/20/2019 c2 Guest
Interested to see where you go with this.

Small nitpick: Ice is a greatsword, it can not be worn on a belt, since it's almost as big as a person. It's a weapon for battle- or execution- not a weapon that would be carried on a regular basis.
9/19/2019 c2 Shadowed S0ul
Intersting so far looking forward to more
9/18/2019 c2 3Painlover792
Hmmm, the premise has definitely piqued my interest :)
I can't wait for the next update.
9/16/2019 c2 AzureSoulReaper
good chapter curious on what he is skilled in and if his swords include godrics sword
9/15/2019 c2 jc
ch 2 good chapter seems much the same as 1
9/15/2019 c2 5Sage Rikudo
great chapter. keep up the good work
9/15/2019 c2 1Stahchild
I don’t know which way your story will go but I’m very interested to find out. One of my favourite characters is Sansa but she tends to be overlooked in the crossover world for Arya or the other Starksbut not as overlooked as Rickon). I assume that it’s Arya or Jon that Harry is here to protect but I hope you’re also kind to Sansa in your story as well.

Catelyn is such a mean person. It’s understandable that based on the time and environment, that her reaction is understandable and accepted... but she is so very hard to like here.
9/15/2019 c2 chase622
i think harry should be aria shield not sansa
9/15/2019 c2 Hadrian.Caeser
Interesting
9/15/2019 c2 Guest
So Ned here went from defending Jon to just waving away Cats disparaging remarks? wow
9/15/2019 c2 anarion87
nice story so far
9/14/2019 c1 jc
excellent start
9/14/2019 c1 thunder18
Haha the fun Harry Will have here
9/14/2019 c1 AzureSoulReaper
interesting chapter i look foreword to how you play it out
9/14/2019 c1 5mad thought
I hope that this becomes a Harry and Arya coupling as the story goes on, and this is a good start by the way. Update when you can.
135 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9