for For Love or Duty

10/23/2008 c8 9BlackFeatherz29
I don't believe it. you have made me fall head over heels in love with this story. A Sailor Moon story, at that. Not that I hate Sailor Moon, but that it's so hard to find fresh material for it.

The descriptions, the emotions, and all the writing is absolutely wonderful! I can't believe how much emotion I'm feeling from this story from just reading it; Mina's grief is just so sad that somehow it seems even more tragic than anything else I've ever read. You are truly gifted to be able to make that happen.

Even though you haven't updated in more than a year... I shall keep my hopes up and just hope that youu'll update soon. That big moment... I will be waiting for it!
10/11/2008 c8 Raina
omg this storys so good! u need to update now
9/30/2008 c8 Rachel
oh my gosh! i love this story! but i noticed that you haven't updated in forever. i hope everything is ok. i really really really want you to finish this story. i can hardly contain myself for the next part. please please don't let me suffer in vain!
9/28/2008 c8 1MIS-MATCHED SOCKS
oh god! i definatly teared up in that chapter. This is really really good. I can't wait till ur next updat!
7/1/2008 c8 kar00
I love this story so much. Although I don't really think you'll update anytime soon.. let alone at all.. :(

Hopefully I'm wrong.
6/14/2008 c8 Raquel
I have to say that I absolutley love this story. I really really really hope you finish it. :)
5/25/2008 c2 11skyhighdreamer
Foe over a year I have been anticipating to read part 8 of this story and recently have been losing hope that I will ever see a word of that chapter. You are an amazing writer with awesome talents that many readers on this website enjoy but now that you have not updated you are probably losing readers who loved this story but now think you have dosowned it. Please I ask you to update soon. Alot of people most likely come by and see if you have updated despite the fact they have the story on their alert list and recived no emial saying you updated. So please update soon!
5/22/2008 c8 limemargaritas
please please please review soon! it's been a year since you've updated! ive just read this last chapter 3 times and cried 3 times. please continue! it would make so many people so happy!
5/4/2008 c8 6Aadiana
Wow. I noticed the amount of reviews you got for this story so I read it. I found it really good, but I got 1 question.

You took 3(or was it 4?) to write so many chapters? Even so, it shows you kept at this story. Ah...Determination and Devotion to a story your writing... I never have that.:P

Update soon, plz!

P.S. I really admire your devotion. And also, your near-perfect writing.
5/3/2008 c8 HappySailor121
can you upload soon I'm dieing to wait for what happende next
5/2/2008 c8 Seni
Please update! I've been waiting so long and it hurts! T_T Update, update, update, update, update please!
4/26/2008 c8 seraphaim
this is such a great story. please! keep writing. i have to know what happens! :)
4/20/2008 c1 Sienna
please update soon! i really want to know what's going to happen between them, not to be pushy, but it's been almost a year already, and the anticipation will kill me if i don't find out what happens soon!
4/10/2008 c8 9Through Darkness
God I love this story. I think I've already reviewed you on .moon, but I figured I'd do so here - because then I get a little orange flag when you update, and I don't have to wait for a Sunday for it to show up. ^_^

Through Darkness and Light /|x|\
3/19/2008 c8 2MegamiSen
ach! It's coming up on a year! Review soon please? I absolutely ADORE this story!
679 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »