for For Love or Duty

7/16/2012 c11 LeaBelle
Can't wait for you to update. Looking forward to it! Keep up the awesome writing
3/30/2012 c11 No-Longer-Active-16
Keep writing! It's SO good!
3/28/2012 c3 sailormoonie17
So good! When are you going to update! :D
12/30/2011 c1 kar00
Rereading, and this time is just as good as the first time I read this story. ;_;

Please update soon ~
12/7/2011 c11 1Caitlynne
Ahhh you really must continue this! I adore your personification of Malachite. Such a gentleman! And you do such a great job of getting inside Mina's head. Love love love it, and I can't wait to read more!
9/27/2011 c10 k
"As Jupiter said several months ago, my Queen, marriage is built on trust. If things grow worse and we do not tell them the truth until necessity forces our hand, they will never trust us again. If they do not trust us, these alliances collapse."

Uhhhh... this is a stupid argument. Haven't all the generals and other ppl in power in the Earth kingdom been keeping secrets from the Seishi/Silver Alliance? The presumption that only the girls have to own up to their secrets is troubling, when it's the secrets the generals have been keeping that are harmful. :|
9/1/2011 c11 9thgradefiction
this is one of those better written senshi/general stories. I particularly love how it's not cliched. Loving this story, and seriously looking forward to an update HINT HINT haha thanks for posting this :)
8/18/2011 c11 Anonymous
First off congrats on your new and upcoming book! If it's anything like this I know it will turn out well! Second Thank you for the new chapter! It was AMAZING. Third please please please pretty please with cherry on top can you update some more chapters soon! It was a tortue waiting a year for a new chapter. I read your older version on moonromance. I'm loving the new additions and I'm dying to know what happens next. Thanks you so much for this great story. Hope to read more soon. God Bless!
8/18/2011 c11 3Time Warp
It's really good! I like how you keep the characters in character. Good job!
7/26/2011 c11 luckyduck8801
please write more! this story is wonderful and i love malachite and mina together!
7/24/2011 c11 rani
thanks for the update!
7/21/2011 c11 lalaland
I was so excited when I saw that you updated this story! Please keep it going!
7/17/2011 c11 11skyhighdreamer
Loved it! Amazing as always. Keep up the good work. Hoping the next chapter will be soon.
7/15/2011 c11 7Elen-Di
Yay, I'm so glad you updated! I love Mina and Mal's character/relationship development... let's hope they have a chance to NOT be interrupted. x) Though unfortunately that doesn't seem likely anytime soon. Rei's premonition? Worrisome. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Also, I tried searching for your book (The Guardians?) but had no luck... will you be posting your/author's name so we could find it? I'd really like to read it! :)
7/14/2011 c11 1Writing Destiny
YEA! Great Update! Love the way you have developed MalxMina's relationship! Can't wait for more!
679 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »