for For Love or Duty

7/13/2011 c11 1Zylvie Meinfield
Another nice chapter... Love it.. Please udate soon...
7/9/2011 c11 3Sheiakurei
I don't know why, but part of me thought this was abandoned. I'm so happy when to came to check and s!aw there was an update! But please, oh please give this a happy ending..they've already fine through so much! I can't bare the thought of all of them separating, being pulled apart or doing that whole reincarnation thing. I just want them to be happy so bad. Amazing job as usual and congrats on your book! Can't wait to hear/read more.
7/9/2011 c11 6Minako-chan4
Wow it had been so long since I'd read an update on your story that when I looked at this chapter I had to go back several (then I remembered how I LOOOOVED you story and I just kept reading even if I had already remembered the storyline). ^^ Man I hope you update the story soon (lol I should probably do the same with mine XD). Well I'll be waiting for an update :D cya around!
7/8/2011 c11 SnowCharms
Well, at least they're closer now. Update!
7/7/2011 c11 kodev
oh goodie! this story has been bookmarked forever and i'm so glad to see that you've updated! EXCELLENT WORK on this chapter and i'm looking forward to the rest of this story!
7/7/2011 c8 1EpicLemon
Hi there (you may never have seen me before hahah)

I love this story, it's amazing. I have read many Senshi/Shitennou stories, and by far, this is the best I have seen.

I love the twist you have made to Venus's personality, and the fights between Mars and Jadeite are funny :)

I think how you concepted Mercury/Zoi and Jupiter/Neph were very sweet, but Malachite was a bit of a jerk, even though I see he's warming up to Venus

Once again, love the story~

-Epiclemon :D
7/6/2011 c11 1Lu Ishii
What a nice surprise! This will always be one of my favorite stories.

The changes made to this chapter are great. I don't what is it about the way you write Mal and Mina that makes me melt inside! I love the way their relationship slowly evolves, their stolen moments together, even the feeling of dread (because you can feel something bad is coming...). Anyways, it's great to know you are still updating this!
7/6/2011 c11 kar00
AHHHHGGG Interrupted again. But this chapter was very fluffy and I enjoyed it. Please update soon!
7/6/2011 c11 25Bastismyhero
Yay for the update!

GAH! Yet another cliffhanger! I hope that there is an update very very soon! I want to know what is going to go on in that meeting! And hopefully see some more Mina and Mal interaction, they are just so darn cute together now that they realize they are in love!

The entire chapter was amazing! Please, please update soon!
4/29/2011 c10 ValkyrieCeles
I just finished reading through this story again! I forgot how good it was. I really hope you continue it because it's great! I also really like the Bible quotes at the beginning of each chapter. Please please continue I love this story! You write MinaXKunz so well!
3/27/2011 c1 scribbling wordsmith
Please update. I remember reading this fully on a different site and one of my favorite chapters hasn't come up yet. Still one of my favorite fics!
2/28/2011 c10 8LovetoWrite21
I love reading this story! You have such an amazing writing ability! Please update soon!
2/17/2011 c1 1sorahanachan
This is the best Sailor Moon fanfiction I have ever read. I absolutely love how everyone's personality is distinct and in character. I also love how there is a balance between action and romance scenes. I am especially glad because the story is centered around Mina and Kunzite, my favorite pairing in the SM universe. I hope you will update it soon with all the chapters- i cannot wait to read them! Thank you for writing such an amazing story~3
2/14/2011 c10 25Bastismyhero
Please say this fanfic is not dead! This is such an amazing story and I can't wait for the next installment!
2/7/2011 c10 serenity
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee a new chapter!

i read your story more than five times!
679 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »