for What Might Have Been

12/24/2019 c3 Aetheric.s
I wasn’t expecting Madison to be the new student, but I suppose that makes sense with the timing of everything. Anyways, I enjoyed reading the banter between Madison and Elliot.
12/23/2019 c3 TheDarkBetweenTheStars
Thank you for another update. I love this au so much. Though it’s still so weird for me to see Elliot and Cordelia they way they are. They’re pretty much just shells of themselves compared to them in the thing about timing. It’s sorta freaky, but I love it! It’s crazy seeing how much of a shitty impact hank would have had in their lives. I’m defiantly living for seeing Fiona and Elliot together.
11/14/2019 c2 TheDarkBetweenTheStars
It’s so weird seeing Hank in their lives. Elliot is different. You can see her actual self hidden away kind of like what Cordelia does. I love the interactions between Elliot and Fiona. Everything is just so different, but not in a bad way. It’s cool to see how everything would have played out if Delia had kept Elle.
10/4/2019 c1 L
Aww I love this. I think it might be interesting to see Cordelia have Elle.
9/29/2019 c1 TheDarkBetweenTheStars
This one shot melted my heart little Elle. :)
9/22/2019 c1 Aetheric.s
I am really looking forward to all the other one shots this story will have. I think it would be interesting to see Fiona and Elliots relationship.
9/15/2019 c1 jen
awwww this is so cute! would love to see a younger madison and elle bonding, like the start of their weird sisterhood! :)
please update soon!