for A curse and a blessing

1/6 c4 Jesse
Please update us with the story, I’m addictive and I love this by the way
8/24/2020 c4 2EmmaElsa0000
Oh my gawd ok so when I read the part that Diggle said "So, what did I miss?" I was listening to the song What Did I Miss from Hamilton and right as I read him saying that the song literally said "So, what did I miss?" And I was like :0
8/24/2020 c4 LoveBuckyAndHawkeye
Salut ! Ton histoire est carrément GÉNIALE ! J'espère que tu vas bientôt poster la suite. Est-ce que Felicity va rejoindre les Avengers ? Est-ce que Roy va la suivre et avoir Clint Barton comme mentor ? Felicity va avoir à un peu de romance, même légère ? Dans tous les cas, bon courage pour la suite et à bientôt.
8/24/2020 c4 eloiselili
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
8/23/2020 c4 enquirer808
Can’t wait for Oliver’s reaction. Really enjoying this story can’t wait for next part
7/25/2020 c3 1Nobodytobeme
updateee
7/23/2020 c3 eloiselili
I can't wait for the next chapter
I love your story
7/23/2020 c2 1UGAgirl
I like your redeeming portrayal of Isabel and hope you expand on that. Oliver is a jerk and is due for a rude awakening with how he is acting. I think Roy and Felicity both should take that vacation to see her brother. Then let the avengers wipe out Slade like it's nothing.
3/19/2020 c2 sofiarose613
Can't wait for more!
3/16/2020 c2 CaroolMiari
Por favor continue! Estou adorando!
Só uma uma pergunta. É uma fanfic de Oliver e Felicity ou você tem outra coisa em mente?
2/3/2020 c2 Guest
I'm so glad you're updating this story again! I've never really seen another story with the setup quite like this, with Felicity being Clint's sister, and I have to admit that it's brilliant. Clint being an overprotective older brother is so ridiculously adorable too!
Also, if you're asking for suggestions, it would be awesome to have something happen to Felicity and then Clint needs to work with Arrow to get her back (but no pressure at all if that doesn't fit with the storyline ;) ).
Keep on writing and I can't wait to read the next part!
12/16/2019 c1 MarvelGirl2005
Finish this story
9/15/2019 c1 3aredhel-of-goldolin
I'm really glad that you're working on this story again! The idea of Felicity being Clint's sister is literally the perfect way to overlap the two universes. Anyways keep writing because I can't wait to read the next part!
9/15/2019 c1 eloiselili