for Meaning Behind the Violet Spider

5/2 c5 Elf Of Fire
I love how the moms are just casually discussing their periods and marrying each other in front of the men and just being total BAMFs about everything they do. I mean honestly the men should know better by now, and I’m just imagining since they heard the topics they were discussing every time they walk in their gonna be wondering if they have had these types of discussions since they became friends. Their gonna be low-key terrified of their wife’s now...
4/21 c5 TnTLovar1
their conversations are hilarious lol. thank you for updating.
4/20 c5 27zeynel
Nie MingJue the babysitter ! Excellent idea.

I just LOVED Jin Ruoyue giving her "husband" the finger ! And the men's shock at hearing the wives speaking - honestly, their fault for entering without knocking and besides, not like they said something so shocking from a woman's point of view !
3/4 c4 zeynel
I just LOVE the idea ! This new Yu Ziyuan is awesome -nice that she got a friend/accomplice in Madam Jin !
2/24 c4 just yuki
I love how both transmigator just click like that. Jin-furen's curse is truly delight
1/16 c4 Mortred101
Yay! Wonderful update, haha. More please!

Ciao.
1/8 c4 1Entranced by you
BLESSS AN UPDATE! THANK YOU FOR YOHR HARD WORK YES. I will enjoy reading this in lunch! just in time!
12/9/2019 c1 Entranced by you
OH MY GOD ONE OF MY FAV NOVELS HAVJNG A FANFICTION FROM ONE KF MY FAV AUTHOR ...

can I pls offer u my blood and soul
12/4/2019 c3 CallmeCrazylol
Did you and your friends getting too into Tokyo Ghoul? I'm sure the smell of burning flesh isn't pleasant.
11/23/2019 c3 3Kyunlei
I was all like "awww this is so heart warming" and smiling happily with Ziyuan caring for the children, but then I read your comment at the bottom about cannbalism about who to eat first and I just bursted out laughing with a "wtf" XD lmao, u guys have interesting conversations, I see.
11/23/2019 c1 Kyunlei
One of the few MDZS self-insert/OC fanfics there is... and this one's so well-written! Thank you for sharing this precious gem with us! I'm going to savour this fanfic for every word there is because there's none left again... *cries*
10/4/2019 c3 1HoloObssession
That is actually quite a fun conversation to have, I have them sometimes with my siblings specifically with my sisters. My dear older brother (he is the oldest) is sensitive to such talk. Sadly. But he is always very uncomfortable when we start or one of us does to talk about periods and pimples. Ah well.
I really enjoyed the chapter :)
9/28/2019 c1 HeadphonesGal
I'm lost. Who is the person that got into YZY's body? Nicely written nevertheless, thank you for your contribution to the fandom!
9/16/2019 c1 HoloObssession
I love Mo Dao Zu Shi and I haven't seen much of any SI so I am excited for more.
Thx for writing this.
9/15/2019 c1 Ashlynx
The fic is really good
Thank you very much for the chapter author-sama

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service