for Rumble On

6/21/2020 c1 Solara24
I kind of want to see a companion piece about Adrien's reaction to all of this, such as actually standing up to Chloe and Lila, for good.
5/7/2020 c1 Nathanael protec
I love this! I really wish this could be more than a one-shot, it's kind of rare to find a fanfic where Mari gives up on Adrien and does not end up with someone else!
10/23/2019 c1 L Dominator
Nicely done :)
10/19/2019 c1 20writeringoodfaith
It’s so weird but I really wish this would happen. I Iove Marinette and I reckon Adrienette was one of my fave because I just wanted her to be happy! BUT YOU’RE SO RIGHT. Adrien is low key problematic and frustrating. So is Marinette when she’s boy crazy. Especially in season 3... so even though this is counter productive to any love square relationship, I am all for Marinette putting herself first. This little thought process of hers was so good and coherent and mature. If only...
10/16/2019 c1 Guest
Totally agree. Not that the idea of Marinette and Adrien isn't cute (and still a future possibility. Because a) how many high school romances survive long term and b) how many adult romances were with people from your past you reconnect with?) but I had always figured she needs to move on from him, and he from Ladybug, before they are ready to be an item. I like how fluid and easy she is with Luka. He's good to her and for her. They don't have to be forever (I mean, chances are, even Nino and Alya will grow apart), but they can be who they need now to become better people. And Marinette is often not a better person where Adrien is concerned. If it was meant to be, it wouldn't be so hard. And the whole "two ships passing at night" doesn't mean anything. Not so long that Adrien can't see all the good qualities of Ladybug in Marinette (enough to be more open to Marinette) - which makes me wonder if all he sees is a kick-ass in skin tight spandex and not the person (not to mention his unhealthy fixation and habits). And not until Marinette can value Chat more. Both are crushing on an idea and ideal and not the person. Even to the point where Ladybug's response to the same joke from both (when Adrien was Aspic) was polar opposite. Either the joke is funny or it isn't. Who says it shouldn't make for such drastic effects. And yeah, the fans are upset that Adrien rained on their ship in Puppeteer 2, but Ladybug said pretty much the same thing to Chat a few times before. If he sinned, then so did she. But there is no sin in not being interested. Unrequited love is a part of life and growing up. So, yeah. I agree. What they have, it isn't healthy.
10/17/2019 c1 4Swirlspot
As sad as it is, I have to agree. The way Marinette acts in the show is unhealthy, and a little unrealistic. At this point, it seems to be mainly for comedic effect. A lot of people have been complaining that Marinette doesn't have enough character growth, and they're right. Even if she doesn't give up on her crush, Marinette definitely needs to dial back and quit those crazy and maybe illigal scenes.
10/13/2019 c1 6The Moxie Fox
Good for you Marinette! <3
9/24/2019 c1 3shippersindisguise
I love seeing Marinette making smart healthy decisions! I get so frustrated in the show when she keeps accepting blame and fixing everyone else’s problems no matter what they do
9/23/2019 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
This is a very good story that I think a lot of people (including myself) need to see about healthy relationships. Great story!
9/23/2019 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
You bring up a lot of good points in this.
9/22/2019 c1 24OhHollyHolly
I can’t favorite this enough. The way you write your stories is so healthy and enjoyable.
9/16/2019 c1 MLB Fan
I'm glad that you didn't have Marinette just jump from one crush to another like so many other 'Marinette gives up' stories and just give her a break from all the drama. And now she can actually get to know Adrien and develop a normal relationship(be it romantic or friendship) with him.

Of course I doubt this will happen on the show because lets face it some of those crazy operations are just hilarious to watch, which is why the show has her doing these crazy things(its entertainment not love advise), cause I highly doubt someone in real life would ever try to pull one of those off.
9/15/2019 c1 writingish1210
This is what the fandom needs. Thank you so much for expressing this in so much clarity! It's just what I needed after reading too much ml salt!
9/16/2019 c1 Chat-and-ladybug
I like that she has finally given up and will have time to herself now! Loved it! Thanks for writing and stay Miraculous!
9/16/2019 c1 StarBun29
good story! I like the way Mari finally clears her head of the adrieness.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »