for My Faker, My King, My Rival, My Master

4/18 c1 zero fullbuster
love the story.
please write more soon.
3/25 c7 SpaceAutumn
I freaking knew it! When you said the stuff about counter parts and him being king, and then siblings. The moment you described Morgan it clicked. I'm so upset. How did Sonia and Manic die? I used to love Sonic Underground when I was younger.

I need to know how this will relate in this AU, like are they still royalty? Or what about the medallions? Or will all this be mentioned later. Or just not exist?

Sorry, I get a bit excited when reminded of something nostalgic.
2/1 c7 4skybluepainter
Ooh! More backstories!
2/1 c7 7Fortune Spirit
Woah, pissed off Sonic is scary... I suppose I already knew that though - Dark Sonic exists after all.
Really enjoying this story more than I thought I would; it just keeps getting better!
Keep up the incredible work!
1/31 c7 Bikutoria Coco13
Wait so what happened to Manic and Sonia in Sonic's world/dimension? I get it's implied they're dead or in a coma or whatever but there's too many probabilities for me to just pick one. Anyway this is the chapter I have been waiting for and I loved it!
1/31 c7 64GuardianDragon98
I KNEW Mordred and Morgan were Manic and Sonia's Arthurian counterparts! I've waited a long time for this chapter and I wasn't disappointed!
1/31 c7 zero fullbuster
1/24 c6 zero fullbuster
1/24 c6 7Fortune Spirit
Oooooo, Morgan le Fey is here now.
This is getting really interesting - between the Shadow/Lancelot feud over Sonic, the way more openly mature-seeming Sonic and the things going on in Camelot, this story's got a lot of substance. Can't wait to see where you take it!
1/20 c5 4skybluepainter
This is so good. Keep going!
1/19 c5 7Fortune Spirit
Ooooo, Lance is jealous... So is Shadow.
Wonder how that'll go later on...
Keep up the absolutely stunning work!
1/17 c5 zero fullbuster
Great update as always.
Great to have you back in this story.
11/10/2019 c4 Fortune Spirit
Shadow seems so confused all the time here, and yet Sonic strangely fits in perfectly... I like to believe that this side of Sonic is one that he doesn't often show, but always has - like he's smarter than he looks and thinks things through a lot more than people give him credit for. I've always though that, while Sonic isn't exactly the brightest, he isn't stupid either. The fact he's survived this long is a testament to that, surely...?
I will be patiently awaiting the next chapter, keep it up!
11/10/2019 c4 zero fullbuster
Great update as always.
I can't wait what happens next time.
Wow and yay for this story.
10/24/2019 c3 Yosoyyo
God damn, I missed this story especially how you write the characters, so on point and not out of character at all :)
26 Page 1 2 Next »