for Risen in Light, Fallen to Shadow

2/10 c5 1automaton14
I'm loving this fic. the quality is next level stuff and i have grown attached to sashiket. i wish to see more of him and this fic. thanks for posting.
1/24 c7 human dragon
I am in love with this story and i hope that you will update this soon :)

PS. The trolls did nothing wrong
12/13/2020 c8 InCK
update please!
12/10/2020 c8 ElementalMaster16
This story is amazing, I absolutely love it. I am really enjoying the way Harry is developing, and I hope he'll keep going on his path of greatness along multiple paths.

Please update soon! (_)
12/2/2020 c8 Madlor
So he is searching for a more chaotic for of casting magic? Well that should lead him to discover fel magic as in the lore its the oposite of the orderly arcane magic and he is searching for the opposite.
12/2/2020 c8 UzuShiro
I'm really enjoying this fic, one of my favorites, I hope you don't abandon it.
Are the updates random?
I want it to come to the war of the ancestors, or maybe it won't happen because she meets the queen and prevents it, I look forward to the next update.
11/22/2020 c8 Glitner
he should have banged tyrande instead... tsk tsk
10/31/2020 c7 2hugp1x
Glad that the physical side of that romance won't be explored... for obvious reasons...

It's...a bit hard to believe though unless Night Elves have zero urges or any kind of libido in general as a species... which I guess is possible?
10/31/2020 c1 hugp1x
Frankly, with the amount of bullshit retconning Blizzard do - even from their own CHRONICLE that's supposed to be a DEFINITIVE archive of the universe's history (I'm not bitter at all) - you've a lot of freedom to play with the universe as you see fit as far as I'm concerned.
10/28/2020 c8 5Mecharic
Always nice to see another chapter of this, but I for one really can't wait to see what (if any) ripples Har'rin makes simply by existing.
10/28/2020 c1 BigRig2.0
Trash story
10/27/2020 c1 3AadenHelan
so harry just got hit by a death taser and then shoved into someone's womb... nice
10/26/2020 c4 2Clay Bach
the healer druid has to healtank with a troll priest backing him up. just two manning a dungeon.
10/25/2020 c8 HadEv
Troll s
10/24/2020 c8 2Albatross079
This story is awesome. Please update soon.
241 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »