for Solo Leveling Jeju Island Raid

5/23 c1 Guest
I like the concept of the story but you should re read it and then fix the Grammer a bit but other than that its good
5/23 c1 Buud
Garbage
3/28 c1 Dave
I enjoyed reading this, it was well written. Though it had it's grammatical errors, there were a lot of positives. The alternate universe where Jin Woo actually wants to join the united team is interesting. I don't think this writing deserves any flame at all, it was very well written. The story is entertaining, and the type of genre is great as well.
1/25 c1 Guest
Really cool!
11/11/2019 c1 1-800 TACOS
The novel ‘Alone I Level Up’, the base material for Solo Leveling, has been completed for a bit so you can go read it and actually find out what Jin-Woo does in Jeju Island during the raid
10/18/2019 c1 15Coolfire30
The grammar... Oh the Grammar... But... I'm honestly intrigued by this concept of yours. I'd love to see where you go from this.

I understand quite well myself how difficult of a
Task it is to write about light novels, especially one such as Solo Levelling...they're all just too intricate and the world and Canon surrounding it, can sometimes be tedious, but I'm really interested to see how far you'll go.

Well, until your next update.
9/28/2019 c1 Hestia Frost