FanFiction.Net
for GrimmFall: Dark Side of Light

1/8/2020 c5 nightmaster000
Just realized never gave this chapter/story it's last review.

I want to say this was a brilliant story, with the in depth look at how even among those that fight against Sammael, The Fallen, Grimm, etc there exists a darker side with people more willing to cross lines or throw morals out the widow.

While i'm not familiar with the game I really think that Project YoRHA makes for a wonderful and interesting additions to the GrimmFall verse for sure. :)
10/22/2019 c5 108Lord Maximus
Nice story and nice ending as well. It was great to read about a bit of the dark side of the GrimmFall verse and I am sure we will see more in the future. Thank for you for helping to expand the GrimmFall verse and to give more characters a chance to shine the spotlight.
10/21/2019 c5 14D.N.Works
Ah man, I was kinda looking forward for more. Still, nice story overall, and I hope we see those robots again. Thanks for the small adventure.
10/21/2019 c5 2merendinoemiliano
Ok, Endeavor, i'm really sorry to say this, but while the story in itself is definitly good, especially when dealing with the mentality of YORHA units and the battles you describe... it fails to having a real impact or relation( at least for now, i guess several of the concepts introduced here will be used further both by you and your collegues) to other Grimmfall's subplots. The briefness doesn't help.

Kaine and Nier are used well in their own chapter and the epilogue is really sweet, but if there's a relation with 2B's mission, i can't just see it. Area 49 isn't mentioned anymore, neither is Splinter, which i really hoped to see in action. While Eggman doesn't feel like that great of a menace outside of stealing so important technology. But that's just my opinion, probably Maximus and the others either think differently and/or they had their own plans related to these events.

Still, while Rise the Crimson King was great into describing the fall of Gilead, and Trollhunters into showing Jim's adventures with Roland, this story doesn't truly give ' The Dark Side of the light' outside of the internal problems within the YORHA project. It is of course really really far from being a bad story in any shape or form, but i guess you understood what i mean. Best of luck with all of your future projects.
10/11/2019 c4 9GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON
Things are now getting real interesting and seems robotnik couldn't catch a break hehe.
10/9/2019 c4 nightmaster000
Very good chapter and it seems that their going to need to up their game if they think they can beat Robotnik at his own game in robotics.

Also the fact that the project YoRHa managed to finally come into existence thanks to them finding and using the body of what i'm guessing was a Racing Drone, just screams trouble later on to me. I can already guess this tidbit will come back to haunt them somehow.
10/9/2019 c4 2merendinoemiliano
Ah, my little robot waifu is in the brawl now. Amazing chapter, the fights are portrayed swift as always while the Yorha units resemble both secret agents and the robots they are. Can't wait to see what are the next plans of Eggman and who else will make an appereance to help or hinder our protagonists. Maybe Scaramouche, he could be a great rival for 2B. Good work.
10/8/2019 c4 108Lord Maximus
So the androids have infiltrated Andromeda City only to be caught by Robotnik. Nice job here and looking forward to what comes next.
10/8/2019 c4 14D.N.Works
Oh man, Eggman got the drop in them. Still, looks like those boys were at least able to stop him... For now.
9/21/2019 c3 nightmaster000
It's clear that Nier and Kaine aren't happy with this situation not that I blame them, but it's clear that their hands are also tied here and legally there's really not anything they can do huh.
9/21/2019 c3 108Lord Maximus
Secret military project aimed to create androids much like Penny only for secret missions. Cool and a good start. I like where this is going.
9/21/2019 c3 2merendinoemiliano
Quite interesting and cool fight,.very curious about Eggman's goals and hoping to see both him and Splinter in combat. Keep up the good work and see you soon.
9/21/2019 c3 14D.N.Works
The dark side of the law I guess. The man did nothing wrong, so not even a Hero could do anything about it, so what can they do? Now I'm really interested what Eggman has planned.
9/19/2019 c2 nightmaster000
Very very nice you've caught my interest and I look forward to seeing where this latest GrimmFall story goes. :)
9/19/2019 c1 9GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON
Wonder if 49 b knows about some aliens snuck past the, and doubt the Stella Alliance would approve of an earth military housing imprisined al Ends who were not even criminals and inhumane treatments. Wonder what robotnik be up to. But interesting start.
19 Page 1 2 Next »