for Redefining Relationships

9/27 c1 9alliekiwi
Very sweet story. I liked the flower meanings.
7/9 c1 mumphie
Aawwwwwww
Sigh
reader goes off in a cloud of memories of her youth
7/1 c1 5KarisTasogare
good one, a nice degree of romance, without ending up a 'mushy mess'.
BTW: I also like how you 'started' Harry down a road that led him away form Ron and towards more (real/trustworthy) friendships.
6/1 c1 HoneyBear84
Loved it
2/5 c1 4peinnoir
This is too cute, love this rendition of the Yule Ball and appreciated the fleshing out of some characters that don't really get much love like Morag and Viktor.
10/4/2020 c1 11stevem1
This is a nice story.
9/21/2020 c1 ruth hammond
Absolutely Wonderful! I'm still smiling! I had forgotten the meanings of flowers and now I have to go back to remind myself... Once again another very well written story...Thank you!
9/21/2020 c1 dude356
I liked your choice of a vastly underused and often forgotten background character as Harry's date to the Ball. Characters like Morag, canon characters in-name-only, are great because readers don't have a preconceived idea of how they should be written, so you don't have to worry about people complaining that you wrote them "out-of-character". I also liked how you stipulated up-front that Morag was going to be a friend to Harry and not competition for Hermione, avoiding any potential drama with that. It was also nice to see Harry talk through his thought process on asking a girl to the Ball with Hermione to make sure she knew that he wasn't as superficial about it as Ron was.

As for Ron... I think anyone who has a problem with your portrayal of him in this story needs to go back and re-read Goblet of Fire. The way he acted that year, he deserved to lose Harry and Hermione as friends. It's my opinion that the only reason he didn't lose them was that they were both so used to not having any friends when they got to Hogwarts that they were determined not to lose any that they made there if they could help it. If they'd made more friends before Hogwarts and come in with more self-worth, they might still have made friends with Ron early on, but I don't think it would've lasted past 4th year, let alone adulthood.

Anyway, I got off on a bit of a tangent there, but I really enjoyed this story.
9/13/2020 c1 1Fawkes Flame
I believe that was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. I love it!
Harry and Hermione are my all time favorite pairing!
7/27/2020 c1 15The Ghostly Minion
How terribly nice. I love the way this went. You have a great Viktor and Moreg here. Given how little we know know about her, she’s practically an own character. Really, you’d expect Viktor to have a love at home.

Ron is exactly as you would expect, particularly in GoF. You ended in the right place, avoiding the row with Ron you know is coming. This time the right people will be under that lake too!

TGM
7/25/2020 c1 Cecily Mitchell
This was super adorable and I enjoyed every bit of it.
7/19/2020 c1 JWOHPfan
Brilliant!
3/26/2020 c1 Chemnerd263
This was adorable and heartwarming. I love it.
2/25/2020 c1 brendan
Damn good story, would have see it differently but you can't have it all. It's just i don't like krum at this point anymore too much stories with him and hermione and the ball.
Oh and so would have like a story out of this, or at least another chap or epilogue.
2/18/2020 c1 Books85
Very sweet!

I think your romance book would be a good read, too!

Thank you.